Need a break from the winter cold? Unwind in this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Green Valley. Located in the heart of the Valley in a friendly, safe, and well-established 55+ community, this 1,500-square-foot home, complete with a covered patio, gas grill, and beds for 8, is perfect for snowbirds and gold enthusiasts alike. Whether you spend your days exploring Tucson or hitting the links, you’re sure to feel at peace as you eat dinner on the covered patio night after night.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds
Boasting high-end finishes and elegant southwestern-themed decor, this Grand Canyon State sanctuary is sure to be exactly what you're looking for.
After a day on the trails, head into the cozy living room and melt into the plush sectional. As you watch the University of Arizona Wildcats game on the flat-screen satellite TV, you'll be just steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Complete with stainless steel appliances and expansive countertops, the kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up southwestern fare better than Bobby Flay.
More of a grill master than Iron Chef? Cook up some burgers on the covered patio's gas grill. With dining space for 6 and a fire pit, the patio is a great place to enjoy some fresh air with your loved ones.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll have enough space to comfortably kick back and relax.
In the morning, watch the news on the master bedroom's flat-screen satellite TV before heading out for a day at the community pool.
Golf fanatics will love 'Ricardo Rojas Los Arcos' close proximity to Haven Golf Course. Located a short walk from the property, Green Valley's most popular golf course offers a fun-yet-challenging game and brand new golf carts.
Hungry to learn? Head 30 minutes down the road to The University of Arizona and take a class or attend a seminar. You'll also love the high energy atmosphere of a Division I sports game.
Be sure to explore Tucson during your southwestern getaway. Home to 'the Best 23 Miles of Mexican Food' in the U.S., this small city, sitting just 25 miles from the property, is a great place to go on a culinary adventure.
Southern Arizona boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes in the United States. Whether you choose to hike, bike, or do something more adventurous, you'll never forget exploring this challenging yet beautiful terrain.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, a covered patio, gas grill, outdoor dining tables, free WiFi, a fire pit, in-unit laundry machines, carport parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Access to Green Valley Recreation Center is available for an additional fee
- Unbeatable Green Valley Location - Steps from Haven Golf Course, 2 blocks from the East Social Center, 30 minutes from The University of Arizona, 25 miles from Tucson, and minutes from fantastic biking/hiking trails
- Closest Commercial Airport - Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~22.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Please note that the homeowner lives part-time on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during the winter months
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet fee (2 Pet Limit, 50 lb Max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 55 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in