Kick back and relax at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4 in Summerville - Where summer never has to end! Spend leisurely days in the sunshine, surrounded by towering pines and unique, rustic architecture - tin roof and tree columns included. As fishermen cast a line in the creek, kiddos splash around in the swimming hole, and loved ones crack a cold one on the front porch, you'll suddenly start to realize that you've found a hidden piece of paradise, all your own.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Start each morning the Summerville way - slowly, with a breath of fresh air and a cup of joe on the porch swing. You'll find the anglers of the group wide awake by the creek, patiently awaiting the next big bite.
This cabin makes it easy to spend those endless days in the sunshine, enjoying all that the private bluehole has to offer! Jump off the dock and into the cool, clear water; pouring in from the natural spring that bubbles out of a cave nearby.
Venture back to the cabin for an afternoon of absolute relaxation. Bring your favorite movies along to play on the flat-screen TV with DVD player, while loved ones doze off for a cat nap on the comfortable living room couches.
Refuel your fellow adventurers with a hearty home-cooked meal. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances to assist with side dishes, while the catch-of-the-day is flame-grilled on the charcoal grill outside. When all is prepped and ready, enjoy a feast with the family at the patio table on the porch!
End the night with stargazing and storytelling outside - unbothered by the bustle of the big city. When tired eyes call you back inside, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms, each boasting soft quilts atop a cozy queen bed.
While you may spend all your time in the bluehole, venture out to bigger waters when you get the chance! Sloppy Floyd State Park, just a 15-minute drive away, is the perfect spot for fishing on the shores or canoeing across both the Lower Lake and Upper Lake. Lace up the hiking boots instead and see the landscape on foot at Cloudland Canyon, just 45 minutes further.
Get a taste of local living at one of Summerville's pick-your-own fruit farms! Hand-pick sweet strawberries, blueberries, and more at some of the charming nearby farms, including LCLL Strawberry Farm, Payne Farm, The Blueberry Farm, and Prewitt Berry Farm.
Venture across state lines to the lovely town of Mentone, found 35 minutes from the property. While you're there, be sure to visit some of the city's hot spots, like Desoto Falls, Log Cabin Craft Village, and Moonlight Bistro for a plate of fried green tomatoes.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV with DVD players, selection of DVD movies, in-unit laundry machines, shaded porch, hanging swing, ample outdoor seating, private dock to Bluehole, parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Picturesque Summerville location - Surrounded by a beautiful forest, with fruit picking farms, state parks, and charming cities just minutes away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~ 53 miles away)
- No smoking. Any evidence of smoking will result in a minimum $200.00 fine.
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (Max 2 dogs, 50-lb weight limit, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the couch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in