Stunning, modern, elegantly fitted-out 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apt with balcony in Central Dublin. A fold-up bed available to accommodate 6th guest .ALSO SEE-- 3 bedroom apt in same block (418240)--both together can accommodate 12 guests. WiFi. Overlooking Smithfield Square. View of O'Connell St. Spire nearby and Howth Hill in the distance. Opposite Old Jameson Distillery. Walking distance to O'Connell St., Trinity College, Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, Guinness Store House and Phoenix Park. 8 Km to Dublin Airport. Beautifully fitted out with top quality wooden flooring and furniture. Everything supplied to 5-star quality. Apartment complex has Concierge service with lift to the apt. Secure underground parking (small extra daily charge). Dublin's tram system (Luas) stops outside--5 minutes to Dublin's 2 rail stations. Cinema, hotel, supermarket, Pizzeria, coffee shop, Pub,Leisure centre and Medical centre included in the complex. Famous Irish Music Pub (The Cobblestone) outside.
- Apartment1076 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. Stay1 - 7 nights
2-bedroom Apt. to sleep 4/5 in Central Dublin -Walk to all attractions
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- 17 Oct 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Great apartment, very clean and comfortable
So convenient to food market and on/off bus. Beds and linens very comfortable. All showers and other home standards worked great. Thank you for a nice stay in Dublin
Great place, good location, just what we were looking for.
Great access to tram, bus, hop on hop off and dining.
Nice apartment and only a 15 minute walk to Temple Bar
Good location, nice apartment. A little noisy at night with the hostel across the square and the kids carrying on in the square.
Met Our Needs
1. Spacious, comfortable.
2. Two bedrooms and two baths but one bathroom is the hall bathroom and doesn't give privacy to the couple that uses it.
3. Fully equipped kitchen and Pat was quick to respond to any problems. We found the guests before us had tried to heat pizza in the toaster - not a good plan - and toaster was ruined. Pat quickly delivered a new one.
4. The tram stops just at the corner and I wish that had been explained to us because that was a great plus. We figured it out
5. Good location.
6. It got very warm and uncomfortable for two nights and there is no air conditioning. There is a fan but it was not helpful. I think this was unusual weather.
7. Take ear plugs. It is right on a plaza and people do love the pubs nearby so there is often someone "singing," "talking to himself," or "laughing loudly with his mates." Not necessarily a bad thing because there are several good pubs near-by.
8. Completely wierd-the Mexican food restaurant on the first floor is terrific.
9. Balcony is great.
10. The windows and doors are heavy and a bit difficult to learn but no biggie - just be aware.
11. There is no parking spot and Pat has to make special arrangements and there is an extra charge. Truly a car is unnecessary but he can arrange a space a bit away from the apartment if wanted.
12. Good place.
Wonderful location and great apartment
Perfect apartment for a family of four- so comfortable, accessible to everything. A great find and Patrick was a wonderful host.
Great location, fantastic apartment, Pat was very helpful!
This apartment had it all! It is in a great location and within walking distance to many of the sights in Dublin as well as restaurants, grocery store, pharmacy etc. The apartment is clean, bright, modern, plenty of space as well as all the kitchen items you need if you choose to do your own cooking. Pat is helpful and easy to communicate with. We were a family of 5 and would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone considering a visit to Dublin.
In Dublin city centre, opposite Old Jameson Distillery and beside Collins Barracks (part of National Museum). Walking distance to O'Connell St., Trinity College, Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, Guinness Store House and Phoenix Park. 8 Km to Dublin Airport. Dublin's new tram system (Luas) stops outside, 5 minutes to Dublin's main railway stations. Cinema, hotel, supermarket, Pub, Pizzeria, leisure centre and Medical centre included in the complex. Famouse Irish Music Pub (The Cobblestone) nearby.
Payment by credit card via PayPal or by bank transfer also accepted. 2/3 night bookings taken only if next to existing booking. €70 service charge applies to all bookings. Price covers wifi//broadband//linen//towels. Private Parking underneath with lift access to apartment--€8 per day. A cleaning (security) deposit of €100 will be taken on arrival and this is fully refundable on return of apt keys, security fobs and apt in good condition.