!! CONTACT US FOR EARLY BIRD 2019 BOOKING OFFERS !!
• Our traditional, fully renovated, 100 years old family house is the first house you will meet arriving at Andros
• Premium Location!- Literally one minute by foot from the ferry. No need to rent a car or get a transfer. Within all the local amenities.
• Its unique location provides easy and direct transportation to the major sights of Andros.
• This is the perfect place to start your daily exploration of Andros but at the same time relaxing in style.
• Super Clean and Quiet.
• Huge Veranda with Amazing View!
Renovated with ❤︎ and constantly improved!
Welcome to the first house you will meet in Andros Island.
This 110 sqm, fully renovated traditional Cycladic House offers everything for a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Although it is fully renovated, the traditional characteristics were kept the same. The uneven walls and windows, the wooden floors and high ceilings, the traditional furniture, the traditional front veranda and the backyard will give the guest an idea of how the houses were build a century ago.
Its ideal location is the best you can find in Andros. Located at the picturesque port, provides with the advantage that you do not have to rent a car, or use the local shuttle when you arrive. You just pick your suitcases from the ferry and walk in the house. Furthermore, all the local amenities (restaurants, cafeterias, supermarket, pharmacy, bank) are less than a minute away.
During the day, you can relax and gossip in the front 50 sqm veranda, while in the night you can turn on the A/C and ceiling fans, for the best sleep you can get. The front veranda has the local reputation of ‘’The best veranda in Gavrion’’. The newly installed windows use all the latest technology and are heat proof and can deflect UV rays. They also have an incline system and mesh panels.
The front 50sqm veranda was fitted with a 25 sqm pergola, so as you can relax, without the hassle of heat and sun when needed. You can also have a barbeque (all equipment is provided). The backyard with its sunshade, provides with a large space to relax when not in the mood of seating in the front veranda and also gives direct access to the local traditional alleys of a Greek Island.
There are two bedrooms, both with queen beds, a living room with a large sofa bed, a fireplace and a dining room, a kitchen and the bathroom. All the suitcases and clothes can literally be fitted in the 6 sqm wardrobe.
The view of the port, the mountain of Gavrion and the small fishing boats departing in the sunset is stunning.
The kitchen has all the equipment if in the mood for cooking.
The beautiful beaches of Agios Petros, Golden Sand and Kypri is 15-20 minutes by foot or 4 minutes by car. The starting and last point of the local shuttle is located across the house and it stops in every single beach form Gavrion to Mpatsi, or it can transfer you to the city of Andros. There is also a car rental and taxi service in the same area.
The house can easily accommodate a family with 1-4 children, two couples or 5-6 adults.
Book it Now to Secure the Dates and Enjoy the Convenience, Privacy and Luxury of a Cycladic House with all the Amenities!
• Beautiful Location
• By the Sea
• Access to all local Amenities
• Nearby beaches, Beach Bars, Nearby Restaurants
• Suitable for Couples, Singles or Families-All Ages
• Safe Neighborhood
• Super Clean
• Baby Cot Bed is available on request (no extra charge)
• A Beautiful Welcome Pack with everything you need for your first day is waiting for you upon your arrival!
• This Property is Steam Cleaned for Extra Hygiene!
• Fully Loaded Kitchen!
• TV, Movies, Tv Shows (Netflix + Youtube)! Satellite TV
• State-of-the-art 50"TV!
• 24/7 Reception (Doorman)!
Other things to note
• Super Family Friendly
• Air-Condition and Ceiling Fans
• Free Internet/Wifi
• Perfect for Short-time or Long-time stays!
• Free Early Check-in if required! (Contact me for Availability!)
Andros does not have an airport, so you will need to land at the Athens airport (El. Venizelos). From there it is a 25mins drive to Rafina Port where the ferry to Andros Island will take you in just less than 2hours.
You can access every part of the house.
While you're staying here, the house will be your private oasis.
Interaction with guests
I give my guests total privacy, but a receptionist is available 24/7 for answering any query.
The receptionist is more than happy to make recommendations as well.
Don't hesitate to ask for any information concerning your trip and stay.