Book your next Austin escape to this lovely 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house located less than 5 miles from downtown Austin! This charming 1,200-square-foot South Austin home comfortably sleeps 6, with room for 1 more, and boasts comfortable home furnishings, a fully stocked kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, and a spacious gated backyard. Explore the South Congress shopping district, visit Zilker Park for Austin City Limits, or dine at one of the many phenomenal restaurants around town!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sofa (Not a Pullout)
Nestled in the South Manchaca neighborhood, this traditional single-story home is the perfect place for a family or close friends to experience Austin. Spend your days tanning at Barton Springs and your evenings sipping cocktails under the tree foliage in the backyard!
Step onto the hardwood floors of the tastefully furnished living room and gaze out at the tree-lined backyard through the glass sliding doors. If you're lucky, you may even see a hummingbird at the feeder! The living room features a gray wood-beam ceiling, comfortable furniture, natural lighting and a flat-screen TV.
Make memories with your travel companions by preparing meals in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your culinary creations at the 6-person dining table while you share what site you want to visit next!
Unwind in the living room after exploring the town and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. If you want to have a more interactive night, grab a board game to play with the whole crew. The wood-burning fireplace is especially useful for heating up the room on chilly nights!
When it's time to hit the sack, retreat to one of the 3 cozy bedrooms to relax on a cloud-like queen mattress. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 1 guest on the plush sofa in the living room.
This property is in a fantastic location to explore all of Austin's top sites. Zilker Park and Barton Springs Municipal Pool are 15 minutes from your door. Zilker Park is the annual host of Austin City Limits Music Festival while Barton Springs is a beautiful place to cool off in the summer. Lady Bird Lake and the Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail are close to the park as well!
When you're not exploring the sites, enjoy the southern hospitality provided at one of the local eateries. Mattie's restaurant is an 11-minute drive from the house and known for their over-the-top brunch, fried chicken, and gorgeous exterior! Some other options around town include Perrys, Central Standard, North Italia, and Red Ash.
If you're interested in sampling the local craft beer scene, St. Elmo Brewery is 2 miles from the property! Some other breweries in the area include Skull Mechanix, Independence Brewing, 512 Brewing Company, and Blue Owl Brewing.
The South Congress entertainment district is around 3 miles away. Walk into Allen's Boots and explore their selection, visit the Willie For President Mural, and enjoy a drink at one of the many bars lining the street! South First Street and South Lamar Boulevard are two other excellent options for food truck hunts, local stores, and quality restaurants.
Drive 15 minutes to explore the bustling downtown area and enjoy the local sites. You will find a litany of painted cows, the University of Texas at Austin, and the Texas Capitol building!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a private fenced yard, flat-screen TV, free Wifi, wood-burning fireplace w/ a gas starter (wood not provided), ceiling fans, covered parking for 1 vehicle, 2-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, air-conditioning, and more
- Fantastic Austin location - 15 minutes from Zilker Park (Austin City Limits Venue) and Barton Springs Municipal Pool, 2 miles from St. Elmo Brewery, 2 miles from the South Congress entertainment district, less than 5 miles from Downtown, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, biking, and walking trails!
- Nearest Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, ( ~8.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 guests with use of the comfortable sofa in the living room
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in