Experience the best of northwest Michigan during your stay at this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home! With a central location in Bellaire near the Intermediate River and tons of outdoor recreation, all 8 travelers in your group are guaranteed a fantastic escape to the Wolverine State. After a thrilling day outside, return to your home-away-from-home and gather around the fire pit to share stories from the day's adventures!
Bedroom 1 (White Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2 (Red Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Black Room): Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed
Upon entering the home, you'll immediately notice the original hardwood flooring and large windows that allow sunlight to flood the space on beautiful afternoons. Kick off your shoes and sink into the comfortable couch in the sitting area.
Though this house has a mid-century feel to it, rest assured that you'll have all of the comforts of home during your stay. Watch your favorite shows on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV or use the wireless internet access to stay connected while you're away.
This home is just a short walk from some of the area's best restaurants. But, you don't have to step foot outside when hunger strikes! The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to make your favorite recipes, and the gas grill out back is perfect for a mid-summer barbecue feast.
Stay outside on pleasant evenings and enjoy the quiet neighborhood. Tell campfire stories around the fire pit or sit on the patio and enjoy a nightcap.
When eyes grow heavy, and everyone starts to get sleepy, dive under the covers for a restful night's sleep. All 3 bedrooms feature ultra-comfortable mattresses, and 2 additional guests can sleep on the rollaway bed in the living room.
This home is perfectly located on a quiet 1-acre lot within walking distance or a short drive from nearly everything you could want to do while on vacation!
The Intermediate River is just steps from your front door. The river is ideal for boating and kayaking on warm summer afternoons. More aquatic adventures await just down the road at Lake Bellaire and Torch Lake. Pontoon rentals are available at both lakes if you don't have your own boat.
Take off your swimsuit, put on your hiking boots, and explore the dense forest. There are many trailheads just minutes from the property, including the Jordan Valley. Keep an eye out for wildlife - you may even see a bald eagle! Those seeking an adrenaline rush will want to explore the backcountry on quads or snowmobiles.
Any golfers in your travel group should be sure to bring their clubs! There are several world-class courses in the area, including Shanty Creek - which is only 10 minutes away.
Regardless of what you decide to do, end your days with a cold beer and a slice of pizza at Short's Brewing Company, located only 5 blocks from the house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a gazebo, gas grill, fire pit (firewood not provided), 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- No central Air Conditioning
- Great Bellaire location on a 1-acre lot within walking distance of the Intermediate River for boating and kayaking! A short drive from Lake Bellaire and Torch Lake, just minutes from golfing, skiing, and tons of other outdoor activities
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Cherry Capital Airport, 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686, (~36 miles away) | Gerald R. Ford International Airport, 5500 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, (~169 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in