Pristine beaches, delectable eateries, and endless entertainment options await at this charming Pacific Beach apartment. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental accommodates 4 guests and is located in the heart of this bustling beachfront neighborhood! The white-sand shoreline of Pacific Beach, the aquamarine waters of Mission Bay, and Garnet Avenue are within a 15-minute walk or 5-minute bike ride from this property. When you're not out exploring, unwind at your cozy home-away-from-home!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Let this quaint abode serve as the setting for all of your San Diego adventures. This home is highlighted by rich hardwood floors, comfortable furnishings, and an abundance of natural light.
During your downtime, kickback and relax in the living area adorned with comfy couches and a 42-inch flat-screen Smart TV with Roku and Spectrum streaming service, or gather around the granite coffee table for a game night with loved ones!
Walk over to the Pacific Beach Farmers Market for fresh seafood and other local goods to create delicious, farm-to-table feasts in your well-equipped kitchen!
Serve your home-cooked cuisine around the cozy table for 4. When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to the bedroom for restful slumbers on the plush queen-sized bed.
Early risers will love brewing a fresh pot of coffee and greeting the day on the 3 Adirondack lounge chairs in the manicured garden.
Set out on an easy walk down to the pristine shores of Pacific Beach for days spent surfing, sunbathing, sandcastle building or seashell searching. If you prefer transportation via beach cruiser, Pacific Beach Bike Shop is just 2 blocks away.
If you haven’t had your fill of sunshine for the day, visit Belmont Park, a beachside amusement park beloved by locals and tourists alike! Seek out the thrill of a roller coaster or the satisfaction of a hole-in-one on the mini golf course.
Nautical adventures await at nearby Mission Bay for sailing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Sit on the shores of Fiesta Island nestled in the middle of the bay and watch as waterskiers zip by or enjoy a game of beach volleyball!
Just 1 block away is Garnet Avenue boasting delectable eateries, cozy cafes, breweries, boutique shops, and a vibrant nightlife!
Head into the heart of San Diego to visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo, peruse restaurants and shops in the historic Gaslamp Quarter or walk around the beautifully manicured Balboa Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with Roku and Spectrum streaming service, charcoal grill, 3 Adirondack lounge chairs, and access to a shared laundry room!
- TV services include popular channels such as Showtime, ESPN, HBO, and STARZ
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the vacation rental units next door, Evolve listings #s 412887 and 412888.
- Prime San Diego location in the heart of the Pacific Beach neighborhood - Just a 15-minute walk to the beach, a 20-minute stroll to Mission Bay, and 9 miles to downtown San Diego!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport: - 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, (~10 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in