Don't see your date available? Please inquire!
Please check out our other listing!
Magic Holiday House 2 VRBO#454316
The Magic Holiday House #3 !!!
(REG Permit: #REG2014-00139)
This townhome is nestled right across the street from DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, and DOWNTOWN DISNEY...You can't get any closer!!!
This home is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, bi-level townhouse that sleeps up to 8 comfortably. The location can't be beat! It is only a few minutes away from 'The Happiest Place on Earth.' From the property to the complimentary Disney Tram, it is about a 7-minute stroll. The tram then drops you off in the middle of Downtown Disney, right by the front entrances to both Disneyland and California Adventure. You are literally only minutes away from Mickey and Friend's playground.
• newly installed hardwood floors
• freshly painted room
• new kitchen cabinets, new granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances
• brand new furniture throughout
• free wireless internet
• in-house washer/dryer
• dedicated one-car garage and additional assigned parking
• private enclosed patio with gas grill and outdoor furnishings perfect for entertaining or lounging with the family.
Entertainment & common area:
• 50' flat screen hdtv with AT&T U-Verse access to over 200 channels
• dvd player
• dining room seating for six
• fully equipped kitchen will include everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite meals and try out new recipes.
• upstairs master bedroom has a plush CA king bed with luxury bedding and a flat screen tv with access to over 200 hundred channel, walk in closet.
• bedroom #2 is Disney theme with a standard full-size bottom bunk, a twin top bunk, and a twin trundle bed. (a pack-n-play, linen and blankies also available to comfortably accommodate a baby or toddler)
• for families traveling with young children, we provide special amenities including lightweight strollers, playpen, and a high chair.
• this property boasts 3 communal resort-style pools and a large safe playground for the kids.
• view “enjoy disneyland” and “California Adventure” fireworks in the evening from the comfort of your townhome!
• leisurely walk to Downtown Disney
• close proximity to freeways and SNA John Wayne Airport.
Thiscomplex is in a safe, quiet, and family friendly neighborhood. You can also view Disneyland's famous fireworks show in the evening from the green belt, right in front of the complex. The property is a short leisurely walk to Downtown Disney ,where there is a variety of boutiques, shops, movies, cafes, and restaurants to choose from. The close-by freeways can take you to the nearby beaches, the scenic ocean views to San Diego, or to the famous Hollywood walk of fame.
***PLEASE NOTE: ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 3 NIGHTS STAY***