Delve into the wonderful Rocky Mountains when you stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo. This cozy getaway offers upgraded amenities such as stainless steel appliances and access to several community perks. With Cooper Creek Square and the attractions of town just a half mile away, plus the free shuttle that takes you straight to the Winter Park ski lifts from the condo, you're sure to have an unforgettable escape at this incredible home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Venture to colorful Colorado to discover this beautiful mountain-themed abode situated in a quiet condo complex. The well-appointed living space boasts all the comforts of home, including cozy furnishings, a stone electric fireplace, and a flat-screen cable TV.
During downtime, head to the community clubhouse that's just down the road for a dip in the year-round indoor pool! The clubhouse offers many more fantastic amenities, such as 3 hot tubs, a sauna, and lounge area with a TV.
When you get hungry, retreat to the condo to whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. With stainless steels appliances, all your essential culinary tools, and a large center island, cooking will be a breeze!
A cozy queen-sized bed and flat-screen cable TV highlight the master bedroom, while the second bedroom offers 2 full beds and ample closet space. As you wake, brew up a cup of joe in the coffeemaker and lounge on the private balcony to admire the peaceful scenery!
This fabulous condo is primely situated within minutes of the slopes and Main Street, making it easy to access the best of Winter Park. Luckily, there's a stop for the free shuttle right outside the condo that will take you straight to Winter Park Resort!
On the mountain, you'll find 3,081 skiable acres and 27 trails with varying difficulties. You can even go fat biking, dog sledding, or tubing at the Coca-Cola Tube Park, all perfect activities for the entire family!
In town, don't miss out on the incredible shopping and dining at Cooper Creek Square. Stroll through the outdoor center to shop for handmade home decor, sports gear, and trendy clothes from locally-owned boutiques! As you work up an appetite, stop by Grapes & Grains for some tapas or grab something more substantial from Leo's Kitchen!
Winter Park is the ultimate summer destination as well since there are various hiking and mountain biking spots not far away. Spend the day exploring James Peak nearby, or simply roam along the Fraser River Trail for a rejuvenating nature walk!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 flat-screen TVs with Comcast and Chromecast, free WiFi, an electric fireplace, linens, towels, a private balcony, patio furniture, free parking, and more!
- Community amenities include a clubhouse, year-round indoor pool, 3 hot tubs, a sauna, lounge area with a TV, washer and dryer, and a gas grill!
- Unbeatable Winter Park Location - Easy access to Main Street, Winter Park Resort, and hiking trails!
- Nearest commercial airport: Denver International Airport (~91 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- The home is best suited for small gatherings and events
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 16
- Event fee: Not required
- Outside services/vendor details: Not allowed
- Event parking: Visitor parking available in front of the property on a first-come, first-served basis
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in