Drop your anchor and walk the 40 km sand beach in Long Point. We welcome you to our restored cottage bungalow with new hardwood flooring, updated bathroom and kitchen, new linens with freshly painted blue/green/ white palette to provide the serenity you are looking for. Spend family time boating, fishing, paddle boarding or kayaking off the dock, biking, or enjoy the private beach for you to enjoy swimming with the children, friends and fido. There are three outdoor spaces, which include an outdoor fire pit off the front deck with seating under the magnolia tree, a back deck with patio table and umbrella which seats 8 near the propane BBQ, and a 40 foot dock overlooking the canal with lounge chairs for relaxing or fishing. Hike the 40 km sandspit, birding, antiquing and playing board games.
Two night rental minimum during low season from May to June 22 and September 8 to November. Weekly rentals from June 23 - September 7 with Saturday turnover day.
Both channel and private beach property access
- Spring & Fall Bird Migration - Check out Long Point Bird Observatory https://www.facebook.com/LPBObs/
- Long Point Provincial Park - Check out https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/longpoint
- Private tour...Ride the Bine - Norfolk County's first wine, beer & cider tour company provides visitors an insider's look at the emerging beverage industry in the area. Norfolk County is currently home to 8 wineries and 3 breweries, one virtual winery as well as a contract brewery. Two tours are available running daily from April to October includes complimentary pick up for groups of 4. Check out https://www.ridethebine.com/norfolk-tours/
- Do it yourself tour...Toast the Coast Trail - Check out https://www.norfolktourism.ca/wineries-breweries/
- Norfolk County Tourism Website - https://www.norfolktourism.ca/
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, pets permitted.
No parties or events
Check in time is 3 PM - 8 PM
Check out by 11 AM