|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Nice and quiet neighborhood. Newly remodeled single house with all nearly new furnishings and appliances! Gorgeous huge master bedrooms with walk-in closet, bath tub, Toto Washlet and balcony with fascinating view. 2 bedroom upstairs and one bathrooms on the second floor. There is one bounce room on 2nd floor is locked up for owner's storage and isn't including in 4 bedroom count. One bedroom downstairs is convenient for elder. Beautiful granite countertops in a big kitchen, Breath taking garden with stunning views, private pool, private garage, washer/dryer, Verizon fios WiFi, fully furnishings, nearby parks and trails, convenient to grocery and shopping, around 30 minutes driving from Disneyland, 12 minutes driving from raging water park. Convenient to all of Southern California.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week staying in this house. The house itself is great and the photos only give some of the impression of space - there is plenty. We loved the location, so simple to get to the freeways to get to places - we managed many days out and had the luxury of knowing we had a base to return to and relax. We are so glad we found this house and chose to rent a house instead of stay in cramped hotels.
I would highly recommend this house and communication with the owner is really good, which is important as we were travelling from the UK. If we are ever back in the LA area again we would definitely consider renting again if possible.
We were a family of four (two young teenage children) and the pool added that extra benefit especially with the lovely weather we had.
Our family (of 4) had a great time at this house. Rooms were as advertised, and the house in general felt bigger than the photos portrayed. Location was close to the rest of our family that we were visiting in Walnut. Even got to enjoy the pool one afternoon (although it's a bit cold if you don't heat it prior)! Owner was extremely responsive and even worked with us around our travel schedules. Would definitely stay here again if we go back to visit again.
Beautiful home, perfect location for us. Beds were not very comfortable, only box spring type and bedding was minimal. No living room furniture but couches in family room were nice. Very clean, well maintained. Lovely owner, great communication for our planning. Pool and hot tub were fantastic.
We came LA to visit friends and Disneyland. This house has a stunning sunrise view. We sit in the backyard and enjoy the beautiful sunrise. It's gorgeous! The house is very beautiful and sweet, very comfortable staying! Also great location with supermarket and restaurant nearby.
We enjoy our staying very much!
We were blown away by this home and enjoyed every second!!! The yards are so peaceful with huge pool. The house is beautiful inside, right down to the every detail! This house has everything you need whether visiting as a couple or with your family (as we did). Everything you could need for small kids or big adults. Every possible kitchen appliance you can think of, beautiful linens, and 3 bath rooms (a must for a big family like us).
We stayed two weeks and visited all the local attractions (Disneyland, Knot Berry Farm, and Raging Waters). We even visited Legoland in San Diego and came back the same day. A neighborhood park near by that our kids enjoyed immensely. We didn't cook much, as there are so many inexpensive eateries within a 5 minutes driving distance. There is even a sushi place within walking distance.
Juliana (the owner) is so easy to work with. She even give us lots of tips on where to go and eat. I just can't say enough good things about this place. We will definitely come back.
Wie in der Beschreibung angegeben durfte man nicht Grillen, das war sehr schade. Auf der großen Terrasse haben wir schmerzlich einen großen Tisch mit Stühlen vermisst, wir essen im Urlaub gerne Frühstück und Abendbrot draußen. Anfangs war zu wenig Geschirr da, wurde aber gleich am nächsten Tag nachgeliefert. Toll war das wir die Garage mitbenutzen durften. Die Küche war super riesig und gut ausgestattet. Handbücher waren auch reichlich da. Der Pool mit Sprungbrett hat viel Spaß gemacht und die Sitzecke die ab Mittags im schatten lag war auch super angenehm. Der Garten war hübsch und gut gepflegt. Das Haus sehr sauber und ordentlich. Das Internet war ein wenig wackelig, deswegen waren dort zwei Accesspoints, aber leider sind beide nicht stabil. Hier wäre DSL sicher stabiler gewesen. Wir konnten aber damit auskommen und bis auf einige Abbrüche war es ok.
Wären die ersten beiden Punkte nicht, gäbe es alle Sterne von mir.
Disneyland--- 15.7 miles (21 minutes driving)
Universal Studio-- 36 miles (40 minutes driving)
Hollywood---33 miles (38 minutes driving)
Knotts Berry Farm---18.4 miles (21 minutes driving)
Ranging Water Park---10.7 miles (19 minutes driving)
Brea Shopping Mall ---6.1 miles (10 minutes driving)
South Coast Plaza Shopping Center ---24.7 miles (25 minutes driving)
Newport Harbor--- 29.9 miles (38 minutes driving)
Fairplex (pomona)---9.3 miles (10 minutes driving)
1 minute walking to Star Shine park (play ground)
5 minutes walking to Reagan park (tennis courts)
5 minutes driving to supermarket and restaurants
Driving distance is estimated without traffic.
Easy access to freeway #57 and #60. Convenient to all Southern California!
|Service fee( Cleaning )||£203|
|Property Damage Protection||£64|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£650|
1) No pets
2) No smoking
3) No party
4) Swimming pool heating up is prohibited. Tenants heat up the swimming pool will be responsible for the utility bills of water, gas and electricity.
5) Jacuzzi Spa heating is optional at $30 extra per day
6) BBQ grill in the back yard is prohibited to use for house safety reason.
7) Swimming pool after 10:00 pm is prohibited to use for safety and neighborhood concern.
8) Welcome Kit folder: It is on the dinning table with the remote control. There are many useful manual listed in the kit (such as air con, dish washier, first aid kit, house service, wifi information, jacuzzi spa heating... ). Guests heat up the jacuzzi spa will need to turn off properly. Fail to turn all the setting back on properly and cause damage will be responsible for the fee.
9) Carpet---please keep carpet clean. Highly recommend no shoes inside the house. Especially on the white carpet. area. unremovable dirty carpet spot will require professional carpet cleaning which will cost $250-$400 at guests' own cost.
10) House cleaning---please keep house clean as much as possible. The cleaning lady will charge more than $250 if the house is extremely messy.
11. Safety reminding: please do not lean on the fence in the backyard or pool fence.
12. Any swimming pool equipment is prohibited to take out of swimming pool (ex: pool host and vacuum cleaner). Pool vacuum out of pool will cause SERIOUS pool pump damage. Fail to follow this rule and cause pool pump damage, Guest will have pay for the damage fee ($$$$)
13. No iron will be provided
14. Please do not lean on the pool fence and the fence in the backyard. (it is dangerous to do so)
*$30 extra charge per person per night after 8 guests.
*check in time is after 3 pm, check out before 10 pm.
*A copy of valid ID submit to owner after payment is required. The key will not be given unless the ID copy is received.