Bring the family and Fido to this recently updated 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house on your next trip to beautiful South Lake Tahoe! This incredible property sleeps 10 and sits just 10 minutes from restaurants, shops and casinos in Stateline. You'll be able to access everything from ski shuttle stops to lakefront marinas within a 2-mile drive of this home. Relax in the fenced-in yard with loved ones before taking one of the provided beach cruisers out to a local cafe near the Visitor Center.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n’ Play
You'll see why this home is the perfect balance of mountain charm and modern elegance as soon as you step inside. Boasting new furnishings and 1,332 square feet, this property is ready to be your new home-away-from-home!
Truly the focal point of the living room is the stone gas fireplace. Claim your spot on the large sectional couch to watch a new movie on the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
Stop to admire the bookshelf complete with local wood accent shelving on your way towards the fully equipped kitchen. Chic pendant lighting, Tolix bar chairs, stainless steel appliances, and dark granite countertops help emphasize an elegant cooking atmosphere.
Home-cooked meals are ready to be served at the gorgeous banquet-style wood dining table. Don't forget - spices and other dining essentials are provided for you!
Whether you're planning on skiing or boating, you'll need a full night's rest to take on the next day of fun. Choose from 4 well-appointed bedrooms, 2 of which offer a twin trundle bed for extra accommodations.
You couldn't ask for a better location in South Lake Tahoe than this updated single-story home. Start mornings off with a stroll to the Bijou Community Park or nearby Visitor Center!
Warm summer days wouldn't be complete without a trip to one of Lake Tahoe's pristine beaches, so pack a picnic and the provided beach gear for fun in the sun. Swim in the sapphire-blue waters near Zephyr Cove just 15 minutes away.
There's even a set of golf clubs provided at this home, making trips to the Bijou Municipal Golf Course effortless! Enjoy indoor leisure at a casino in Stateline situated 10 minutes away.
Trade in your golf visor for ski goggles during the winter months and head to Heavenly Mountain Resort just 10 minutes away. This home is also near ski shuttle stops for extra convenience.
Treat the group out to a tasty meal at a restaurant within walking or biking distance of this home. With venues such as MacDuff's Pub, Sidellis Brewery, Lotus Pho 2, Heidi's Pancake House, and Tep's Villa Roma, everyone is sure to find a cuisine he or she enjoys!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, gas fireplace, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, snow sleds, beach cruisers, beach chairs & towels, coolers, books, board games, golf clubs, gas grill, Pack 'n Play, 2-car garage parking, 2-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Pet-friendly amenities include a fenced-in yard, dog towels, bowls, tennis balls, treats, and more
- Unbeatable South Lake Tahoe location 5 minutes from the lake & Bijou Community Dog Park, near Heavenly shuttle stops, 10-minute drive to Heavenly Village, Stateline Casinos, and other lakeside attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (58 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
**Please note: Guests who arrive at the property with pets, without having paid the pet fee or correctly disclosing the number of pets they are bringing ahead of time, will be charged an additional $250**
- Guests who do not clean up after their pets will be charged an additional $250
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is 010244