Experience Southwest-style luxury at ‘Blue Haven Retreat,’ a pet-friendly 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home. This Pagosa Springs property offers a sizable patio with magnificent mountain views and a prime location right across the road from the San Juan National Forest. Find outdoor opportunities by the Weminuche Wilderness area and Lake Hatcher only steps away, or drive 40 minutes into Wolf Creek for wintertime fun. End each adventure in the nearby geothermal pools at The Springs Resort!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
With nearly 2,000 square feet of Southwest-inspired living space backdropped by majestic mountain views, ‘Blue Haven Retreat’ treats 8 to a true Colorado getaway! Live like the locals as you cookout on the gas grill and admire Pagosa Peak from your private patio.
If you’re not in the mood for barbecue, eat out downtown only 5 miles away, or whip up a family favorite in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with granite countertops and a dining nook, this eat-in kitchen has everything you need to enjoy gourmet dinners and après-ski snacks.
After an afternoon skiing Wolf Creek or hiking in the San Juan National Forest, lounge in front of the flat-screen Smart TV in the living area or drive down to The Springs Resort for a dip in the mineral pools.
You can also enjoy a soothing soak right here at home in the jacuzzi tub housed in the master en-suite bathroom. When you’re ready to wind down for the night, the master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed with adjustable comfort settings.
Kickoff the next day with a foosball tournament in the garage or a slow morning taking in the panoramic alpine scenery that surrounds ‘Blue Haven Retreat!’
Situated across the street from the San Juan National Forest, this custom home allows you to make the most of your mountain retreat. Opportunities for mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing and ATVing await just steps from your front door.
Neighboring the National Forest is the Weminuche Wilderness area. Sprawling over 500,000 acres, this scenic spot offers a one-of-a-kind landscape and countless hiking trails.
The fishermen in your crew will have no trouble getting their fix over at Lake Hatcher, an easy stroll from the property, or Williams Creek Reservoir. If rafting is more your speed, check out the San Juan or Piedra River!
Known for having the most snowfall in all of Colorado, the Wolf Creek Ski Area is your one-stop-shop for snow-filled fun. Spend the afternoon shredding the fresh powder and swing by The Springs Resort & Spa on your way home to give your sore skiing muscles some much-needed relief!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, jacuzzi soaking tub, in-floor radiant heating, gas fireplace, covered patio, gas grill, outdoor furniture, panoramic mountain views, parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Perfect Pagosa Springs location - Right across from the San Juan National Forest! Mere steps from hiking, mountain biking, fishing, ATVing and other outdoor activities. Short drive from downtown and The Springs Resort. 40 minutes from Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Durango-La Plata County Airport - 1000 Airport Rd, Durango, CO 81303 (~57 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (maximum 1 dog, 50-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in