Spend your next outdoorsy getaway at this quaint vacation rental home nestled among rolling hills with endless, breathtaking views. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with additional sleeping in the living room accommodates up to 8 guests. Right off the Salmon River, this Idaho ranch is a great spot for fishing and hunting, rafting and boating, hiking, and exploring during any season. Don't miss the rodeo, art shows, and local restaurants in the historical town of White Birds and nearby Lewiston!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
A quiet, paved country road escorts you to an adorable Idaho ranch with a beautiful green lawn and garden - your new home-away-from-home! Breathe in in the fresh mountain air and get ready to relax in this secluded place surrounded by wildlife, colorful flowers, shining rivers and clear blue skies.
Wooden walls and soft carpets are accented by vintage floral printed furnishings throughout this homey space. Sink into the large sleeper sofa and watch a family-favorite movie on the TV, complete with a DVD and VHS player. Have some family fun and bond over board games like Clue and Monopoly - don't pass Go!
Start your day sitting at the kitchen island sipping on a steaming cup of coffee where expansive floor-to-ceiling windows flood the home with natural light and breathtaking mountain views. Bake in the fully equipped kitchen and fill the home with the smell of freshly prepared cookies. Eat together at the dining table complete with a flower-print tablecloth.
Relax on the large white deck, where blue skies and rolling clouds frame picturesque mountain views complete with the famous Salmon River. You're likely to spot wildlife from your secluded perch, and being in the middle of ranching country you may even spot some neighboring cattle!
After so many fun outdoor excursions in White Bird, you'll be ready for a good night's sleep at the end of the day! Rest easy in comfy beds in each of the 3 bedrooms, or on the sleeper sofa in the living room.
Rivers and forests and rodeos, oh my! White Bird is the banana belt of Idaho and a beautiful destination in both summer and winter - so you'll opportunities to experience the local wildlife and great outdoors during any season. Right off Salmon River and Snake River, water activities abound just waiting for you to explore.
Go on a guided excursion with a local company for boating, hunting, fishing, and site-seeing trips, or venture out on your own to explore the great river. You can go whitewater rafting, kayaking, jet-boating, and more!
Wander the rolling hills of White Bird, or visit nearby Nez Perce National Park for more hiking and woods. Bird-watching, 4-wheeling, camping, and more are other fun ways to experience the jaw-dropping Idaho scenery.
Rodeos, art shows, antique shops, and local craft stores in the nearby towns of Riggins and Grangeville offer more fun activities after a day in nature. Don't miss the local restaurants where you can experience White Bird's renowned hospitality.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, TV with DVD and VHS, washer and dryer, 2-car driveway, sleeper sofa, air conditioning, a beautiful backyard space with views from the deck, flower-filled garden, sun porch, driveway parking, and more
- Head to the Rec Center or Public Library in White Bird for wireless internet access
- Secluded White Bird ranch with incredible views, surrounded by wildflowers, rivers, and local wildlife. Close to Salmon River with fishing, hunting, boating, rafting, hiking, and more! Dining, shopping, entertainment, and more in town and nearby in Grangeville and Riggins
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport, 406 Burrell Ave, Lewiston, ID 83501 (~86.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in