Your nature retreat awaits at this rustic 2-bedroom + loft, 2-bathroom Lyman vacation rental cabin! Full of antique pieces, re-purposed furnishings, and country decor, this warm home is perfect for groups of 6 seeking a relaxing escape. With Capitol Reef National Park just 25 minutes away, Fish Lake a short drive north, and 5 national parks all within 2-3 hours of the cabin, you're sure to have some unforgettable outdoor adventures while staying at this ideally located home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Couch (Not A Pullout), Air Mattress, Tent with Sleeping Bags
Cruise through the beautiful pastoral lands of Lyman Wayne County to discover this quaint cabin standing alone in the middle of a hay field. Inside the tastefully appointed 2,500-square-foot interior you'll find all the characteristics of a classic log home, including vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and wood walls.
The living room boasts tons of charm, as it features a fireplace, leather sofas and armchairs, and western accents. Several modern conveniences are also available in the home, such as a flat-screen cable TV, Blu-ray DVD player, and high-speed wireless internet.
Neighboring the main living space is the fully equipped kitchen stocked with all your cooking staples, appliances, and dishware needed to prepare a home-cooked meal! With complimentary coffee and tea, spices, and condiments, this home has it all!
On nice days, whip something up on the gas grill while your travel companions gather around the patio furniture for a breath of fresh air. As the sun sets, relax around the fire pit to make s'mores before kicking back on the log swing to stargaze.
When you retire for the night, take solace in the spacious master bedroom outfitted with a grand king-sized bed and plush pillows. Everyone is sure to sleep soundly throughout the rest of the cabin, as they'll find a cozy queen bed in the second bedroom and 2 twin beds in the loft.
There are 2 bathrooms on the main floor. One en-suite bathroom with shower and one with a tub and shower.
With this cabin's prime location, you can easily access the best of Utah's great outdoors. Just 25 minutes away is the hidden treasure Capitol Reef National Park filled with mesmerizing cliffs, canyons, and arches in the Waterpocket Fold - the perfect place to hike!
Fishing enthusiasts will love being near Fish Lake offering calm waters to get out on your boat and catch some local Mackinaw lake trout! For some unbelievable views, trek to Fish Lake Hightop and admire stunning views of the water below surrounded by an evergreen forest.
Many more hiking trails are dappled all over the area, such as Fish Creek Trailhead and the Hondoo Rivers & Trails. If you prefer to explore the area by horseback or ATV, head to Capitol Reef National Park - there's even a place to park your trailer at the cabin!
For a day trip, conveniently access 4 more national forests all within 2-3 hours of the property, including Manti-La Sal National Forest, Fishlake National Forest, Canyonlands National Park, and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. To stay close to Lyman, roam through Torrey to eat at Cafe Diablo or The Rim Rock Restaurant!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a flat-screen cable TV, Blu-ray DVD player, free WiFi, a wireless printer, in-unit laundry machines, detergent, complimentary shampoo and conditioner, a first-aid kit, fire extinguisher, central heating, linens, towels, a furnished deck, umbrella, gas grill, fire pit, tents, sleeping bags, an air mattress, and more!
- Kitchen amenities include dish and glassware for 12, sharp knives, quality pots and pans, mixing bowls, a refrigerator with an ice maker, stove, microwave, toaster, waffle maker, coffee maker, blender, flour, sugar, coffee tea, spices, oatmeal, and cold cereal!
- Incredible Lyman Location - Minutes from an array of outdoor activities, national forests, and Capitol Reef National Park!
- Nearest commercial airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (~143 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but additional sleeping arrangements are available on the couch, air mattress, or in the tents with sleeping bags
- Please note that this property is not safe or suitable for infants under 2 years old
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in