* Please note that the caregiver lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Get away from it all in the heart of Amish country! This 7-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental home is ideally located on 60 acres of woodlands in Atglen. Hike on the private trails that criss-cross through the forest, shoot hoops on the indoor basketball court and relax by the pond. This 5,000-square-foot home provides plenty of space for all 14 guests to spread out and relax.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Upon stepping through the front door, you'll immediately fall in love with the beautiful hardwood floors and high-end furnishings found throughout the house. The sunshine that floods each room creates a warm and welcoming environment - ideal for relaxation!
Wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee out on the back patio and listen to the sounds of nature. After your coffee, go for a stroll along the private trails in the woods surrounding the home. On cooler mornings, throw a log in the wood-burning fireplace and gather with your travel companions in the downstairs living room.
When you need to unwind after a day in Amish country, grab a book from the shelf in the upstairs study and get lost in a novel while you lay on the sumptuous leather sofa. The study also hosts a flat-screen cable TV if you'd like to catch up on your favorite shows.
Head back downstairs and have the designated chef in your group whip up a home-cooked feast in the fully equipped kitchen. The massive kitchen features stainless steel appliances and ample counter space to make your favorite dishes.
After dinner, head to the converted barn to break a sweat shooting hoops on the basketball court. The property also features an outdoor tennis court and exercise equipment so you can stay fit during your vacation.
You're guaranteed a peaceful night's rest in any of the 7 bedrooms! Each room plays host to an ultra-comfortable bed and luxurious linens.
With seemingly endless amenities, this property has everything you need for a fabulous getaway. Spend countless hours among Mother Nature wandering along the private trails. Watch for wildlife as you lounge by the pond or even go for a swim on warm summer afternoons.
It'll be hard to leave the property, but you'd be remiss if you don't get off the property for a day and explore Pennsylvania's Amish country!
Lancaster County is directly west of Atglen and offers countless ways to experience the 'plain' life of the Amish. Take a buggy ride, shop for handmade Amish crafts, and enjoy authentic Pennsylvania Dutch cooking.
There's plenty to do in Lancaster County outside of living the simple life with the Amish. Experience Pennsylvania's magnificent countryside by hitting the links at one of the numerous golf courses in the area!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, indoor basketball and volleyball court, tennis court, trails through the forest, free WiFi, back patio with patio furniture, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, central heating, washer and dryer, ample parking, and much more!
- Incredible Atglen location on 60 acres! Easy access to Lancaster County activities like buggy rides, shopping, and golf
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Philadelphia International Airport - 8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, (~46.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Please note that the caregiver lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- No late night parties
- No loud music at any time
- Additional persons fee of $60/person per night over the max occupancy of 14 without prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in