Escape the hustle and bustle of the city at this 6-bed, 4-bath vacation rental home located in the peaceful area of Eagan! Suitable for up to 12 guests, this charming property promises relaxation and accessibility to the best of the Twin Cities, including the Mall of America, outdoor activities, and the attractions of Central Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses
With desirable amenities and an inviting atmosphere, this 2,400-square-foot house has a way of making you feel right at home while on vacation. Relaxation comes effortlessly when your only worry is what Minneapolis attraction you'll visit next!
After a busy day, sprawl out on the living room's plush furnishings! Use the wireless internet access to share photographs with loved ones or tune in to the big game on the flat-screen cable TV - even your fellow guests can watch while snacking on hors-d'oeuvres at the 4-person bar.
Once appetites grow, create a culinary masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting newly renovated cabinets and stainless steel appliances. When everything is finished, savor the spread around the 4-person table.
The 950-square-foot finished basement features another fully equipped kitchen, along with a full living room and 2 bedrooms. It's the perfect place to escape to!
At the end of the day, retreat to the privacy of the master en-suite bathroom - where you can soak in the large garden tub as long as you would like. Afterward, transition into a peaceful night, watching your favorite shows or reading from the comfort of the master bedroom's queen-sized bed before your eyes eventually close for a long night's sleep. Up to 4 additional sleeping arrangements are available (for an additional fee) by using the 2 queen-sized air mattresses.
Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac bordered by lush forest, this rental property features an ideal location just minutes from metropolitan luxuries and outdoor activities - promising something for everyone in your group! Just 2 miles away, the Twin Cities Premium Outlets provide endless shopping for the shopaholics in the group, or head to the Mall of America, not much farther, to not only indulge in retail therapy, but to experience everything from concerts to celebrity meet-and-greets and fashion shows!
Outdoor enthusiasts will also find plenty to do nearby! Mountain bike or hike at Long Meadow Lake Trail, just a few minutes from the property, or take the kiddos to Sky Hill Park, Blackhawk Park, and Central Park - all found within a short distance of the home.
Golfers will be happy to know that there's several golf courses located within 8 miles of the house, including Apple Valley Golf Course, Birnamwood Golf Course, and Lost Spur Golf Course. But when snow covers those rolling greens, strap on your skis or saddle up your snowmobile! The anglers of the group might try out ice fishing for the first time on one of the numerous lakes in the area.
Just 30 minutes north sits the sprawling metropolis of Minneapolis! During your visit, check out the Minneapolis Institute of Art, take a tour of the Minneapolis Brewery, and snap photographs of the eye-catching sculptures found throughout the city. In the evening, treat yourself to a show at the Guthrie Theatre, or simply sip cocktails as you admire the building's impressive architecture.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, furnished front porch, 8 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, 2 sets of laundry machines, garden tub, gas fireplace, fresh towels, air conditioning, patio with outdoor BBQ, separate remote control for individual ductless AC & heater in every bedroom, a parking lot next to the driveway for 2 to 3 cars and shared garage parking for 2 vehicles, and so much more
- Convenient and serene Eagan location - Nestled on the corner of a cul-de-sac bordered by woods, with the Mall of America, the Twin Cities Premium Outlets, U.S. Bank Stadium, Central Minneapolis and St. Paul just a short drive away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111, (~ 8.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a nightly extra person fee of $25 per person for guests over 8 with a maximum of 12
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in