** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit and the homeowner sometimes uses a completely separate apartment at the property **
Nestled in a peaceful Eagan neighborhood, this lower-level, 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment provides 4 guests with an ideal getaway location! With the Mall of America just minutes away, outdoor activities just around the corner and Central Minneapolis 30 minutes north, you'll be able to experience the Twin Cities' best-of-the-best during your stay.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
During your downtime, relax inside this charming apartment's 1,200 square feet of living space! You'll quickly feel at home with amenities such as wireless internet access and laundry machines at your disposal.
The living room's plush furnishings invite you to kick back while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. When it's cold out, warm up your fingers and toes in front of the gas fireplace!
After a day on the town, refuel your group with a delicious home-cooked meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Modern appliances and ample counter space allow you to create small bites or hearty feasts alike! With your loved ones, savor your culinary creations around the 4-person dining table.
With the 2 bedrooms located just off of the main living area, you won't have to travel far to find a comfortable place to sleep! If you're not quite ready for some shuteye, tune into a late-night show on the flat-screen cable TV, found in both rooms.
This ideally located rental property puts metropolitan luxuries and outdoor activities right at your fingertips! Less than 2 miles away, shop 'til you drop at the Twin Cities Premium Outlets, or travel 7 minutes north to Mall of America to not only indulge in retail therapy, but also experience everything from concerts to fashion shows!
If you're more of an outdoor enthusiast, head to Long Meadow Lake Trail for a day of mountain biking and hiking. Sky Hill Park, Blackhawk Park, and Central Park, just a short trip from the home, all offer a great place to let the kiddos run free while you enjoy the summer weather. The children of the group are bound to love a trip to the Minnesota Zoo, located just a short 11-minute drive away.
Golfers, make sure to bring along your clubs! With several golf courses located within 8 miles of the apartment, you'll never grow tired of a single course. When snow covers those rolling green fairways, strap on your skis or saddle up your snowmobile. Ice fishing is another popular winter activity!
Make sure to take a trip into Minneapolis during your stay! Check out the Minneapolis Institute of Art, take a tour of the Minneapolis Brewery, and walk along the skyway system, an interlinked connection of enclosed pedestrian footbridges that range over 80 city blocks. In the evening, catch a show at the Guthrie Theatre, or just enjoy dinner and drinks while admiring the building's impressive architecture.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, laundry machines, furnished patio, fresh towels, 2 shared garage parking spots, and so much more
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional 4-bedroom vacation rental on the upper level (Evolve listing #407673) that sleeps up to 8 guests. Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Peaceful Eagan location - Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, with the Mall of America, the Twin Cities Premium Outlets, U.S. Bank Stadium, and Central Minneapolis just a short drive away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111, (~ 8.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that the homeowner sometimes will be staying on site, in a completely separate unit, and will share the garage space with the lower level unit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in