** Please note that there are other vacation rental units with shared outdoor amenities on the premises **
Plan your lavish wedding day or opulent family retreat to ‘Sparks Ranch Resort,’ where this sumptuous 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental guest house sleeps 4 in California’s “Gold Country.” Nestled on 10 acres with century-old oak trees dazzling meadows, this property offers access to a saltwater lagoon with waterfall, a state of the art ozone swim spa and more for an event to remember!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
From the 10 acres bustling with the lush colors of nature, to the countless outdoor amenities, ‘Sparks Ranch Resort’ provides an experience like no other. Whether you’ve planned a grandiose wedding, a memorable family reunion, or a personal spa getaway at this expansive property, you’ll be elated by its exclusivity and privacy.
Meander through the delightful property and down to the romantic gazebo as quails, squirrels, and other friendly wildlife add to the ambiance. Let this stunning scene, full of lush plantings, century-old oaks, and dazzling meadows, set a magical stage for your special event!
Spend sunny days lounging by the sparkling salt water swimming lagoon, where water splashes over native rock mined from the surrounding property. Enjoy this 11-foot-deep natural rock, 45,000-gallon saltwater swimming lagoon while sipping your favorite cocktail poolside.
Further pamper yourself by stargazing in this state-of-the-art ozone purified swim/spa that features year-round warm swimming (90 degrees) and warmer soaking (102 degrees), so that you can indulge in fun throughout every season.
Cozy seating arrangements and wide-brimmed umbrellas are dispersed around the pool alongside BBQ grills so you can easily prepare and savor al fresco meals. Once the sun has set, mix fancy cocktails at the professional bar, start billiards tournaments, and dance to your favorite tunes amidst the scenic landscape illuminated with twinkling lights, lanterns and candles.
Nothing beats ending an exciting day with a little peace and quiet in the comfort of the property’s charming Guest House. With cathedral ceilings, circulating fans, and homey, classic decor, this 1,200-square-foot cottage will be easy to call your home-away-from-home.
From the kitchen with stove and fridge and the living space with couches surrounding a flat-screen Smart TV, to a brick-mounted wood-burning stove and outdoor deck terrace with furniture, everything you need for a comfortable stay is here.
Step out onto the outdoor deck or out on the terrace to enjoy the spectacular scenery with your favorite beverage in hand.
Settle down each night with a bubble bath in the 3-4 person jetted tub before drifting off to sweet dreams in the queen-sized Magic Foam mattress. The second bedroom provides romantic ambiance from the electric fireplace, a private bathroom, queen-sized Magic Foam bed with its own entrance onto the deck outside.
While you’ll certainly find it difficult to leave the tranquil property, you’ll still want to venture out to explore everything else that the area has to offer.
If you’re feeling particularly lucky, travel just 3 miles to reach Black Oak Casino. Test your luck on the slots, savor a romantic, tasty dinner for 2 at the Seven Sisters Restaurant, or enjoy famous comedy and music acts at Willow Creek Lounge.
Wine lovers won’t be able to resist the great selection of wineries in the area. Take your pick and indulge in a tasting at Indigeny Reserve, Bella Rosa, Gianelli Vineyards, Inner Sanctum or Yankee Hill Winery.
Outdoor lovers will be especially ecstatic to be so close to so many activities. From fishing and boating at nearby New Melones Lake and Tulloch Reservoir, to shredding powder at Dodge Ridge Ski Resort, there are a plethora of all-season adventures all around the area.
A trip to California’s “Gold Country” isn’t complete without a visit to breathtaking Yosemite National Park. Drive just 60 minutes to the entrance of this grand valley, where you’ll be enamored by nearly 1,200 square miles of stunning waterfalls, marvelous meadows, deep valleys, ancient enormous sequoias and the wildlife that resides everywhere in between. Experience 3,000 vertical feet of sheer rock granite, a.k.a., the famous El Capitan, or challenge yourself even further by attempting to hike up Half Dome, rising nearly 8,800 feet above sea level.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, linens, towels, Magic Foam mattresses, Smart TV with Satellite, free WiFi, wood-burning stove, 3-4 person spa tub, outdoor terrace with dining set, grill, private driveway and much more
- Enjoy the luxurious property’s shared amenities, including an 11-foot-deep saltwater swimming lagoon, 18-foot-long state of the art ozone swim spa, a bar with beer on tap, a pool table, horse shoes, fire pit, outdoor seating areas, a gazebo, and more!
- If you are traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the other vacation rental unit on the property, Evolve listing #407638
- Stunning Sonora setting on 10 beautiful acres - Easy access to the historic towns of Columbia Old Town and Murphys, Black Oak Casino, wineries, New Melones Lake, Tulloch Reservoir, Dodge Ridge Ski Resort and Yosemite National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stockton Metropolitan Airport, 5000 S Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206 ( ~ 66.6 miles away from the property)
- Second Nearest Commercial Airport: Oakland International Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621, ( ~ 119 miles away from the property)
- Third Nearest Commercial Airport: Sacramento International Airport, 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837 ( ~ 122 miles away from the property)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is ideal for big weddings, family reunions and group retreats. Tables and chairs provided at no additional cost!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 350
- Event fee(s): Fee is based on event type
- Outside Services (catering, DJs): Allowed
- Event parking: Up to 375 vehicles can be parked on the property's 10 acres. The owner will pay for parking attendant for large events
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Owner will pay for bartender upon request
- Other Services: Tables and chairs provided. Search for Sparks Ranch Resort on Google for additional information about the venue
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please see on-site event information below and inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit with shared outdoor amenities on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in