Super Quiet 2 Bedroom with amazing King Bed - Great for Day Sleepers! Sleep like a King in this Huge Castle King Bed!
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for weekly or longer stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays! And contact me with any questions or special requests!
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
*** Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime! ****
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families.
This home is only a 1.5 miles from downtown, close to nightlife & super close to walking trails on the link river.
You’ll love this location because of the sunlight, the ambiance & amenities, the quiet neighborhood and the fact that several coffee shops are near by Plus the Ross Ragland Theater and numerous restaurants (Irish, Thai, Japanese + many others). There is great bakery and several other cafes.
- WIFI is live & Smart TV is programmed. Bring your Netflix, Pandora, CBS All Access, VUDU and HULU account info or use ours. Cable can be provided on longer term stays. Or better yet - use HULU's Beta TV channels with DVR access. Watch what you want when you want. Great new service!
- 1st Phase of Smarthome Install is coming soon!
- Features a super comfy King Castle bed! The one in this home will be black this time around.
Drive down to the Saturday Farmer's Market (Spring thru Fall) and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen. About 2 miles away.
Or just head down to our local Brewery which is 2 miles away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great Bakery is also 2 miles away!
Walk downtown to eat - lots of cafes, bars and restaurants await you!
* Duplex - Built in the 1970s.
* Other side is a vacation short term rental as well
* Incredibly rare property sits on dead end street so there is plenty of parking
* Brick patio is great for enjoying the view of open fields and the mountains behind the property
* Fenced yard for pets
* Room for RV & trailers if you need to park larger vehicles
* PLEASE EAT SOME APPLES - hate to see them go to waste and they are old and fabulous trees. The Deer & I can only eat so many so please help yourself!
Home control system has pico remote to run Welcome or Entertain Scene so you can enter the home with all the lights on.
* Huge Entertainment Center with Two Built in Bookcases
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Wireless Internet Access Available - Super Fast!
* Slate topped coffee
* Four season eFireplace in the Living room
* Slipcovered Couch is easy to wash and keep clean
Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen
* Gorgeous Quartz Stone Countertops - Very sanitary!
* Newer Oak Kitchen Cabinets installed with lots of storage space and huge pantry - fabulous pennisula layout
* $1100 Stainless Steel Kraus Farmsink
* Wine Bar or Prep Station also with quartz coutnertop
* Self-cleaning Range
* Tub with shower combination
* Fabulous Black Castle King Bed
* Fabulous King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @2K
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining planned and major landscape improvements planned next Spring if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet -
So contact us if you are not finding what you need from our current inventory.
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays but will always welcome longer occupancies.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
Full access to the whole home and private off street parking space. Large yard with two apples trees is located in courtyard. Plenty of space to relax or play with kids. You have access to the washer/dryer and we ask that you please clean the home, bedding & linens plus housewares you used before vacating the home. Thank you!
Interaction with Guests:
You have full access to the home. This is not shared. However, I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!
Close to Downtown and lots of fun - Martini Bar, Creamery (Brew Pub), Irish Pub, and a lot of Restaurants. Plus the Hospital and College are not far away! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Ross Ragland Theater is 2 miles down the street - catch a play or watch a musical!
The bus stops up about three blocks away or you can walk easily downtown and just wander down main street. There are several museums on Main Streets and a few Antique shops as well. Just let me know what you are looking to do and I can help you with your options. If you want to go to Crater Lake - the Crater Lake Trolley is a lot of fun! My guests rave about this option – ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) • See Crater Lake in a New Way!•
Downtown is entirely walkable.
Plus the Bus stops up three blocks if you don't want to drive!
Crater Lake is only an hour away and you can rent bikes at Hutch's Downtown (plus even bike racks if you are renting a car)!
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 6PM