** Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and others may be present during your stay **
A peaceful Damascus retreat awaits 7 guests at 'Riverside View,' a 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment. Many bike rental shops, restaurants, and outdoor equipment shops sit within 5 minutes of this property, so touring the town and the Virginia Creeper Trail will be a breeze. After your bike ride, immerse yourself in local charm at the cafes, restaurants, or mom-and-pop stores!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Single Rollaway Bed
'Riverside View' is destined to be a charming home-away-from-home in the heart of Damascus. After biking the Virginia Creeper Trail, take a break in this 1,500-square-foot apartment.
Warm hardwood floors lead you into the living room that features an open layout and plenty of natural light. A mounted flat-screen satellite TV is at your command to provide a new movie or old-time favorite to watch.
Prepare home-cooked meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. The grocery store is a 5-minute drive up the road, so don't worry if you're missing a key ingredient!
After dinner, listen to the soothing sounds of Laurel Creek while sitting on the patio under a starry night sky. Discuss the day's highlights or start planning for tomorrow's outdoor activity-based agenda.
For all travelers who can’t get enough of the outdoors, the patio provides ideal accommodations, including a gas grill and comfortable seating, to spend every hour of the day out in the fresh air, while the best views of Laurel Creek and the sweeping Damascus mountains are up on the deck.
Both bedrooms provide a solid oak 4-poster bed with a queen-sized mattress. Accommodations for 3 other travelers are available using the sleeper sofa and single rollaway bed.
Nestled along Laurel Creek on the main street in the center of town, ‘Riverside View’ offers a premium location in the charming mountain town of Damascus. Start mornings off right with a pleasant 5-minute stroll to any of the local restaurants or stop at Mojo’s Trailside Cafe for freshly brewed hot coffee if you choose not to prepare it at home.
When you’re ready to take on the day, make your way to one of the many bike rental shops in town, like the Bike Station, ShuttleShack, SunDog Outfitter, and Blue Blaze. They are all well-equipped to supply you with the perfect bike and a shuttle ride to the top of Whitetop Mountain to enjoy the amazing Virginia Creeper Trail.
If you’re in town for Trail Days, then this is the apartment for you! You’ll be directly on the main parade route that will lead you to outdoor music venues and booths with local artisans showcasing their work.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished patio facing the river, gas grill (propane provided), flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and more
- Convenient Damascus location along Laurel Creek, within walking distance to a variety of bike rental stores and the Virginia Creeper Trail, easy access to hiking, Mount Rogers National Recreation Area and other outdoor attractions
- If you're traveling with more than 7 people, check the availability of the additional 7-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #407932 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport, 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617 (~46 miles from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the beds or sleeper sofa and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized rollaway bed, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 7
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in