*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and others may be present during your stay*
Escape to Damascus at ‘River Edge Lodging,’ a 7-bedroom, 4.5-bath vacation rental home along Lauren Creek for 20. While boasting 5,000 square feet, 3 living areas, 2 decks, a fireplace, and fire pit, this property is primely located in the center of town. Enjoy easy access to shops, restaurants, and coffee shops along the Virginia Creeper Trail as you thoroughly explore “Trail Town USA”!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: King Bed, Twin Day Bed: Loft: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Premium Queen Air Mattress
Brimming with charm, ‘Rivers Edge Lodging’ is the ideal destination for larger groups of up to 20 people who are ready to explore the scenic beauty of Damascus. Take a break from the seasonal Trail Days festivities and relax in this premium Craftsman-style home.
You’ll have 3 living rooms to enjoy, each equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and comfortable furniture. Choose to watch a favorite show or discuss the day’s highlights with friends and family.
Granite countertops complete the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen, complete with a breakfast nook overlooking Laurel Creek. When your meal is ready, gather around the table in the formal dining room to enjoy your meal and shar tales of the day’s activities.
If it’s a family barbecue you’re hosting, don’t forget to utilize the gas grill off the furnished deck. Soothing sounds of Laurel Creek will be your soundtrack while dining al fresco or roasting s’mores at the outdoor fire pit. Turn your head in any direction for stunning views of the Damascus mountains!
Everyone is sure to find his or her ideal sleeping arrangements in one of the 7+ bedrooms. There’s even a unique loft space that provides 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed.
Stick to your morning routine in one of the 4 full bathrooms. One of the bathrooms is even handicapped accessible since it provides a double walk/roll-in custom tiled shower and a wheelchair accessible 3rd sink.
Don’t worry about having to brew enough coffee to serve 20+ people; ‘Rivers Edge Lodging’ provides 3 coffee makers and plenty of premium ground coffee, as well as purified bottled water for making coffee. For specialty coffee tastes, Mojo’s Coffee Shop is just a 5-minute walk from the property. In addition, plenty of convenience, grocery, and quaint shops are all just a short walk away.
If you’re in town for Trail Days, then this is the home for you! You’ll be steps away from the main parade route that will lead you to outdoor music venues, booths with local artisans, and silent auction activities.
Hit the famous Virginia Creeper Trail yourself when you rent a bike from one of the shops along Laurel Avenue. You’ll have your pick from Bike Station, ShuttleShack, SunDog Outfitters, Blue Blaze, and several others to find the perfect bike to enjoy.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished deck with remote Sunbrella shade, covered front porch, second deck upstairs, gas grill (propane provided), 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, outdoor fire pit (wood provided), electric fireplace, gas log fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, blender, driveway parking, and more
- Central Damascus location on East Laurel Avenue along Laurel Creek, within walking distance to a variety of bike rental stores and the Virginia Creeper Trail, easy access to hiking, Mount Rogers National Recreation Area and other outdoor attractions
- If you're traveling with more than 20 people, check the availability of the additional 2-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #407933 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport, 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617 (~46 miles from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events parties and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve with more information)
- Note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in