Fall in love with the Rocky Mountains from the comfort of 'Aspen Breeze,' a 4-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental home in Pagosa Springs. Sitting on a private ½ acre with unobstructed views of the mountains, this 2,450-square-foot for 12 is the perfect place for a mountain getaway. No matter the season, you’ll be just minutes from the excitement of hiking, skiing, and fishing at some of the Centennial State’s best terrain, making this luxurious home, complete with 2 decks, an outdoorsman’s paradise.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds | Game Room: Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: Pack n’ Play
When you need a break from the mountain sun, head into the living room and sink into the leather couch. As you watch your primetime favorites on the flat-screen satellite TV, you’ll feel the flames of the gas-burning stove eliminate your winter chill.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, has everything you’ll need to channel your inner Bobby Flay.
If you’re looking to elevate your meal, ditch the indoor dining table and enjoy your meal against a backdrop of majestic mountains on the large deck.
Not quite ready for bed? Get your competitive juices flowing under the game room’s cathedral ceilings. Boasting a foosball table, ping pong table, and flat-screen satellite TV, the game room is the perfect place to gather with your loved ones.
After a long day on the trails, your little ones will drift effortlessly to sleep in their full beds the second their heads hit the pillow.
In the morning, be sure to hop out of your queen bed expeditiously so you can catch the awe-inspiring sunset. As you stand on the deck with a cup of coffee, you’ll see the sky turn tie-dye as the sun emerges from behind the mountains.
When stomachs start to rumble, head 15 minutes down the road and excite your taste buds at a local favorite. With everything from top-notch steaks at Alley House Grille to a green chile beer at Riff Raff Brewing Company, you’re sure to find something unique and delicious.
Grab your skis and hit the slopes at Wolf Creek Ski Resort, located just 30 minutes from the property. With 430 inches of snowfall per year, this quaint resort has slopes for rookie riders and Olympic hopefuls alike.
The fun doesn’t end when the snow melts in Pagosa Springs. With Hatcher Reservoir, a plethora of hiking trails, and Pagosa Springs Golf Club sitting within minutes of the home, there is plenty of fun to be had under the Colorado sun.
No matter the season, be sure to check out the area’s most acclaimed attractions, The Pagosa Hot Springs and Chimney Rock National Monument. Not only are these natural wonders unique and beautiful, they are also less than 30 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- 'Aspen Breeze' amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, mountain views, 2 decks, a foosball table, ping pong table, DVD player, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, a gas-burning stove, free WiFi, laundry machines, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Pagosa Springs Location - 15 minutes from delicious dining, 30 minutes from Wolf Creek Ski Resort, minutes from Hatcher Reservoir, hiking trails, and Pagosa Springs Golf Club, and within 30 minutes of The Pagosa Hot Springs and Chimney Rock National Monument
- Nearest Commercial Airport - Durango-La Plata County Airport, 1000 Airport Rd, Durango, CO 81303, (~57.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in