Clear the calendar for a Rapid City retreat at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4! Nestled within the rolling hills of South Dakota, this apartment serves as the perfect respite for those wishing to explore the Black Hills Forest terrain or simply visit the nearby watering hole of Canyon Lake. Whether with family or friends, you're sure to leave this cozy getaway feeling refreshed, relaxed, and ready for another trip to Rapid City!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Rise and shine each morning on the front porch, where towering Evergreens and dusty red hillsides pose an incredible landscape in front of you. When you're ready to take on the day, you'll find plenty of fun awaiting you only a short distance away!
A bright blue door welcomes you inside after action-packed outing. Kick back and unwind with a rerun or two on the living room's flat-screen TV, while others dive into a movie marathon on the flat-screen TV, located in the first bedroom.
When stomachs begin to growl, the kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counterspace to ensure that evening meals satisfy everyone's hunger. Serve appetizers to eager friends at the breakfast bar until you're ready to dive into the main course at the adjacent dining table.
As the sun goes down and your energy begins to fade, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms for a restful night atop a plush queen-sized bed.
You won't have to travel far to find some fun! Paddle your way across Canyon Lake Park, swim the pools or play tennis at Sioux Park, or bring the kids over to the magical Storybook Island. When you're ready for even more excitement, drive 20 minutes over to WaTiki Indoor Waterpark!
The incredible Black Hills National Forest sits just minutes from Rapid City. Experience the landscape with a hike across Buzzard's Roost, Stratobowl Rim, and Coon Hollow Trails, or dive deeper into adventure with an overnight camp at Whispering Pines or Bear Gulch!
Check another item off the bucket list and visit the famous site of Mount Rushmore, found just 30 minutes from the property. This National Memorial is sure to impress - if not with the iconic rock carvings, then with the unique, hands-on exhibits!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, private balcony, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, reserved parking for one vehicle, and much more!
- Unbeatable Rapid City location - Just minutes from the Black Hills Forest, with local favorites like Canyon Lake Park, Sioux Park, and Storybook Island sitting 10 minutes from the property as well!
- Nearest Commercial Airport - Rapid City Regional Airport, 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (~ 14.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in