Tap into a peaceful state of mind while staying at this artsy 2-bedroom, 1-bath Park Hill vacation rental cabin for up to 8 guests! Brimming with numerous amenities, this cozy abode features a screened-in porch and idyllic location within walking distance of Lake Tenkiller. Enjoy everything from fishing and boating to hiking and hunting during your Oklahoma getaway. Additionally, you're close to metropolitan luxuries in Tahlequah and less than an hour and a half from the city of Tulsa!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Sunroom: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Couch, 2 Floor Mattresses
Step back into the 1950's, when life's luxuries were simple yet elegant, as you enter the welcoming interior of this ideal rental cabin!
Throughout the open-concept layout, vibrant decor and numerous amenities create a pastel-colored, dream-like living space - where you'll spend most of your downtime relaxing on the retro-chic furnishings. It's also the perfect place to connect with your fellow guests as you sip classic cocktails or watch shows on the flat-screen TV. On chilly days, warm yourself by the wood-burning fireplace, perfectly located in the center of the room.
The living room’s carpet seamlessly transitions into classic black-and-white checkered flooring in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting modern appliances and ample counterspace - both guaranteed to make home-cooking a breeze. Add a dash of flame to dinner's main course with the charcoal grill! Feast indoors around the 4-person table or dine al fresco at the picnic table.
Linger outside by the fire pit to watch the stars appear in the clear night sky. Afterward, unwind for a moment in the screened-in sunroom before you complete the day with a cleansing shower in the full bathroom. Happy and clean, crawl into the plush queen-sized bed for a peaceful night's sleep while additional guests doze off in the second bedroom, furnished with 2 cozy twin beds.
All the joys of lake living have never been more readily accessible than when you stay at this ideally located rental property!
Enjoy fishing and sunbathing on Lake Tenkiller's shore, located just a short walk from the property. Make sure to bring along your own watercraft, or rent one from Burnt Cabin Marina & Resort, to take full advantage of the 13,000 acres of water at your disposal. Carter's Landing, just a few minutes away, provides easy to and go from the lake with its public boat ramp.
Scenic hiking through the Ozarks’ backcountry is another great activity! Both Cherokee State Game Refuge and Cookson Hills State Game Refuge offer a chance to see Oklahoma’s great outdoors and an opportunity to test your skills during hunting season!
On rest days, venture into Park Hill or Tahlequah to sample their quaint shops and restaurants! While there, make a stop at the historic Murrell Home, a 19th-century Greek Revival plantation mansion with museum exhibits. More metropolitan luxuries are available in Tulsa, located less than an hour and a half north.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor fire pit, wood-burning fireplace, charcoal grill, screened-in furnished sunroom, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, ample outdoor parking, and so much more
- Scenic and ideal Park Hill location- Located within walking distance of Lake Tenkiller, this charming property provides guests with easy access to fishing, boating, and additional lake activities. Plus, you're close to hiking, hunting, and the shops and restaurants of Park Hill and Tahlequah
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tulsa International Airport, 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, (~ 78.2 miles)
- Maximum number of people: 28
- Event fee: Additional fee is dependent on the event type
- Outside services: Allowed
- Event parking: Open lots on the property
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with an additional insurance fee
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with trained pets (maximum of 1) and $25 Pet Fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms or sunroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 floor mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- If you're traveling with more than 8 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #407994. The property is located next door and accommodates 5 additional guests.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in