Adore your Arizona retreat when you book ‘Tucson Gem,’ a well-appointed 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house. This home sleeps 6 & boasts ridgeline views of the Santa Catalina Mountain range from the flagstone backyard. Easily access hiking trails, golfing and other activities within minutes of this home. Or, cruise 20 minutes south to downtown for university tours or events at the Convention Center. Spend a day in the Old West with a visit to Old Tucson in Tucson Mountain Park 40 minutes away!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Tan Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Blue Room): Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Don't hesitate to book 'Tucson Gem,' a beautiful Southwestern home nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood! The home's furnished patio and flagstone backyard is the perfect place to unwind after a fun-filled day with loved ones.
A thoughtfully decorated living room is featured in this 1,340-square-foot home and provides a flat-screen cable TV next to the gas fireplace. Flip through channels or search for new trail maps on a mobile device using the complimentary wireless internet.
Around the corner is the fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size gas oven and range, dishwasher, microwave, Cuisinart toaster oven, food processor, coffee maker, and blender.
Chic marbled pendant lighting highlights the dining table where home-cooked meals are waiting to be served. For an after-dinner treat, head outside to roast s'mores at the portable fire pit.
Soundful sleep awaits in one of the three spacious bedrooms. The queen master suite even features a Celsius memory foam mattress and en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo lined with sliding glass doors.
Lace up those hiking boots and hit the trails meandering through the Santa Catalina Mountains a few miles from this home. Pima Canyon and Linda Vista Trails are close by, while Honey Bee Canyon and Catalina State Park are both within a 10-minute drive.
Brimming with Wild West charm is one of Arizona’s top attractions, Old Tucson. Located 40 minutes from this home, Old Tucson features live action stunt shows, old west stage shows, musicals and live entertainment, and genuine southwest BBQ.
Drive 10 minutes further to immerse yourself in our beautiful Sonoran Desert landscape at the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum, a world-renowned zoo, botanical garden, and natural history museum all in one place.
If spelunking is what you're itching to try, book a tour in Kartchner Caverns State Park located 1 hour and 45 minutes away from this home. Known as the largest live cave in the world, this unique natural dwelling is well worth the drive!
However you've worked up an appetite, Oro Valley is home to many highly acclaimed restuarants and bars, so try out local venues for good eats! More dynamic hotspots await in downtown 20 minutes south of this home. Local favorites include Sauce Pizza & Wine, Tap and Bottle, El Charro, and Club 21. Linger around 4th Avenue which is another fun, eclectic street to wander and find good food, coffee, and drinks.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in backyard, furnished patio, outdoor fire pit, gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV with HBO, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Scenic Tucson location - Minutes from hiking trails in the Santa Catalina Mountains, 5 minutes from Tohono Chul Park and Tea Room, 20 minutes to downtown, 40 minutes to Old Tucson and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756 (20 miles from property)
- No smoking on property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings (Unless pre-approved by excellent ratings from hosts)
- No overnight parking on street - garage and driveway are available
- Remove shoes while inside the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property sleeps 6 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 with sleeping arrangements available on the couch