Fresh design in a traditional apartment, retaining many of the original 1940s features. In the heart of Ruzafa, the most buzzing neighbourhood in Valencia for bars, cafés and cultural life. Peaceful, comfortable flat for enjoying the best of Valencia. Explore further afield with buses to city centre outside of apartment (5 minutes journey), and to the beaches and Arts and Sciences nearby. Perfect for couples, groups, business travelers, and families with kids. Fibre Optic WiFI internet (50MB).
A second floor apartment with lift and four bedrooms, sleeping 7 in total.
The front door opens onto the open plan living and dining area, with exposed brick and beautifully restored wooden doors. There is a small balcony onto the street where you can sit and enjoy a coffee or an evening drink and watch the world go by.
The living room has a 3-seater sofa, a 2-seater sofa, a dining table to seat up to 8 people and a bookshelf with books for you to enjoy during your stay.
There is one large bedroom with a big window and a desk. There are two further double bedrooms and a single bedrooms. All rooms have wardrobes, bedside tables and brand new beds with good quality mattresses.
The bathrooms are brand new. The larger bathroom has a walk-in shower. Soap, shower gel, shampoo and hair dryer all provided.
The kitchen is newly equipped including a brand new oven, hob, fridge freezer and microwave. There is also an electric espresso pot and all the essentials you will need for your stay.
New fresh bed linen and towels are provided, as well as extra pillows.
The apartment has high speed WiFi internet, an air conditioning/heating unit in the living room, and ceiling fans in all rooms for the summer.
We will be happy to provide anything else you should need during your stay, including a cot and high chair for babies and toys and books for children.
Access is through a communal entrance way from the street. This is a residential building so guests are asked to respect our neighbours and follow the house rules.
Please note that we will only accept groups of friends at our discretion, as this is a family building.
Ruzafa is a lively neighbourhood film of cafés, bars and cultural centres.
The apartment is a couple of blocks away from the busiest part of the neighbourhood so is quiet.
Bus number 7 goes from just outside the flat and takes you into the city centre. You can take bus 2 or 19 from Gran Vía to get to the beach.
Taxis in Valencia are inexpensive - a trip to the beach costs around €8. A taxi from the airport is €20-25 and takes approximately twenty minutes.
- Typically Check-In is after 3pm, however if you plan to arrive earlier, please advise and will do my best to accommodate you and your guests. Check-Out is before 11am on the day of departure, unless you agree with me otherwise.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment. - All sets of keys must be returned upon check-out. A charge of €20 will be made for missing or lost keys
- Any damage in the apartment will be charged at the full repair or replacement value.
- Please take all your rubbish and recycling, turn off appliances and close all windows before you leave. Failure to comply with this will result in an additional €20 charge.
- Please note that check-in time is from 3pm-8pm. Arrivals after this time will be charged at €20.