Book the ultimate island getaway to this breathtaking 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhome in Kapolei. Nestled on a premier oceanfront resort, Ko Olina, meaning place of joy, this area was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. You and 5 friends can grill burgers on the furnished patio or fish off of your private charter. You’ll only be 45 minutes from the Waikiki and the famous North Shore, making this the perfect locale for your stay in the tropics!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle
This 1,200-square-foot townhouse is professionally decorated in an elegant island theme including artwork, ceiling fans, and plantation shutters.
When you need a break from the island sun, head into the cozy living room and luxuriate on the wooden furniture. As you watch a movie starring Hawaii native Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV, you'll be bathed in the natural light that shines through the sliding glass door.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, and endless counter space has everything you'll need to whip up your signature dish with ease.
Looking to have a family luau? Ditch the indoors and whip up some burgers on the furnished patio's gas grill. Whether you're a grill master or culinary klutz, you're sure to enjoy at the outdoor dining table with your loved ones.
As the kids drift to sleep in their cozy twin beds, retire to one of the other luxurious bedrooms and stream your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Thanks to this home's top-notch Ko Olina location, you won't have to travel far to have fun. With access to 4 secluded beach lagoons, a spa, tennis courts, a championship golf course, and more, you'll have plenty to keep you busy. You'll find a complimentary golf cart at the property so you can cruise through the community with ease!
No Hawaiian getaway is complete without a trip to the beach! Drive just 1.5 miles to the 270-slip Ko Olina Marina and make a splash. Your travel group is sure to love whale watching, snorkeling, and riding sunset charters along the reefs of this pristine coast.
If you prefer fishing to snorkeling, contact Holopono Sportfishing and book a private fishing excursion. Located just 5 minutes from the property, this experienced fishing company offers opportunities to catch Blue Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi and more!
For an unforgettable culinary experience, dine at one the authentic local restaurants that sit within minutes from the house. You'll be just a stone's throw away from Oahu's premiere luau at Paradise Cove and Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine which both sit conveniently on the resort.
Just down the road from the home is the town of Kapolei where you'll find anything you may need. There is a Starbucks, Jamba Juice, grocery stores, a Kmart, cinema and even an amazing water park called Hawaiian Waters!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary golf cart, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, stainless steel appliances, a gas grill, furnished patio, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Ko Olina's Community Amenities include gas grills, 4 secluded beach lagoons, a spa, tennis courts, a championship golf Course, and more!
- Unbeatable Kapolei Location - 1.5 miles from the beach and Ko Olina Marina, 5 minutes from fishing excursion companies, within walking distance of delicious dining, and within 45 minutes from Waikiki, and the North Shore!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Honolulu International Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, (~21.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in