All your worries will melt away the moment you arrive at the 'Manatee Manor,' a charming 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home. Ideally located on the Homosassa River, this home offers accommodations for 8, a private screened-in pool, and 3 kayaks for you to take advantage of! Whether you're exploring the nearby waters, taking a tour to find some friendly manatees, or simply relaxing at home, you're sure to have an unforgettable stay at this impressive home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Ride along the peaceful streets of Homosassa to discover this gorgeous Cracker-style home popping with a vibrant red front door. Sunshine-hued walls and sleek hardwood floors welcome you inside, where a sprawling 2,149-square-foot interior offers plenty of space for everyone to feel comfortable.
Your days will surely be spent taking advantage of the amenity-filled outdoor space, as it boasts a wraparound porch, patio furniture, and a fire pit. Doze off as the hammock sways from side to side, take a dip in the screened-in pool, or grab one of 3 kayaks for an expedition out on the water!
When you work up an appetite, cook something up on the gas grill or head inside where modern appliances await. With a breakfast bar, 6-person table, and a picnic table outside, you can easily savor your meals inside or out!
With beach-themed decor, plus seafoam and cream accents, each bedroom embodies a care-free ambiance. Sweet dreams will greet you in the queen bed of the master bedroom, while your travel companions will gently fall asleep throughout the rest of the home.
Lucky for you, the 'Manatee Manor' is within minutes of Homosassa's best attractions! If you're in the mood for an evening stroll, roam along the Salt Marsh Trails or saunter 0.3 miles over to The Freezer Tiki Bar to grab a cold one and some fresh seafood.
When bringing your boat along, the public boat launch is not far away, making it easy to cruise through the water and park at the home's private dock. While you're out, be sure to snag the catch of the day from Shelly's Seafood & Fish Market to throw a classic fish boil later on!
For an experience unlike any other, head to Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park featuring an underwater observatory for manatee viewing! Aquatic life lovers can excitedly discover more friendly creatures with a private boat or snorkeling tour!
A short drive north will take you to the Crystal River Archaeological State Park, known for its ancient Native American burial and temple mounds. This area is also great spot to catch a glimpse of manatees and hike at Crystal River Preserve State Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, a fireplace, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, beach towels, patio furniture, swing, a hammock, gas grill, screened-in pool, fire pit, picnic table, private dock, 3 kayaks, fish cleaning station, free parking and more
- Unbeatable Waterfront Location - Steps from the Homosassa River and minutes from several local restaurants and attractions!
- Nearest commercial airport: Tampa International Airport - 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~70 miles away)
- No fireworks
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please reach out to Evolve for long term stays for a discount
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Guests on the property are limited to 8 including adults and children
- An additional charge of $500.00 will be imposed automatically if there are additional guests on the property