Escape to The Cape at this charming vacation rental studio condo in Dennis Port! With enough space to comfortably sleep 4, this quaint Delray Beach Club condo boasts updated appliances, all of the home essentials, and the ideal location to experience some of the best beaches in Cape Cod. Walk less than a block to Glendon Beach for a day of fun in the sun and return to the comforts of your condo each night to grill your dinner or simply relax on the brand-new furniture on the back patio!
Studio: Full Bed, Pullout Bed
Freshly painted and decorated in beach décor, this cozy studio reminds you that you're on Cape Cod beach getaway as soon as you step inside. Open up the sliding glass door to feel the fresh ocean air or simply enjoy the sunshine that shines through the condo that creates a relaxing ambiance.
The studio condo is situated in a one level building and offers a cozy, relaxed vacation retreat. With no units in front or behind, you'll have total privacy as you sit outside on the patio as you delight in pleasant Cape Cod evenings. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail as you listen to the sounds of the ocean and relax while sitting on the new patio furniture.
There are tons of fantastic restaurants within walking distance of the property. But, there's no need to travel far when hunger strikes. Whip up your favorite meals in the well-equipped kitchen or make a barbeque dinner using the community gas grill. The kitchen has new appliances and utensils, making meal prep a breeze!
After a day of fun in the sun or exploring The Cape, you're to sleep well on the cozy bed or pullout. Turn on the flat-screen TV and drift off while watching your favorite shows or a calming movie.
Walk half a block to Glendon Beach and a little farther to Haigis Beach or hop in your car for a short drive to other renowned beaches in the Dennis Port area including Mayflower, Constitution beaches. This condo is in the perfect location to visit all of The Cape's pristine beaches.
When you're not at the beach, take the kids to The Cape Codder Water Park! This 30,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor water park provided hours and hours of fun for the whole family.
Spend the day exploring some of the local nature preserves around the studio. Some great choices not far from the property include Swan River, Plashes Conservation Land, and the Sea View Park Recreation Area!
Take a day to visit some of The Cape's towns like Chatham, Mashpee, or Provincetown. You'll find that each village offers its own charm!
If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, drive 9.6 miles to The Cape Cod Mall! The mall offers a variety of clothing outlets, retailers, and restaurants along with grocery stores if you need to stock up for the studio.
When you want to dine out you can walk to some of Dennis Port's favorites including the Sailing Cow, Sand Dollar, Dog House followed by dessert at the renowned Sundae School Ice Cream Shop. Beachfront fine dining at the Ocean House Restaurant is a short coastal drive away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with appliances and utensils, free WiFi, private patio with outdoor furniture, flat-screen cable TV, new curtains, air conditioning, central heating, designated parking for 1, private entrance, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and much more!
- Delray Beach Club community amenities include a pool, gas grills, and picnic area
- Fantastic Dennis Port location just a half mile to Glendon Beach and close to a variety of other great beaches! Enjoy easy access to restaurants, Cape Cod Mall, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~82.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Guests will need to provide their own linens (full size sheets, bath and kitchen towels)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in