Island living awaits 4 guests at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo, located on the 10th fairway of the Waikoloa Village Golf Club. With access to a pool, hot tub, and barbecue area and a fabulous proximity to some of the island’s best beaches, you’ll truly make the most out of your tropical getaway from this Waikoloa home! Once you’ve had your fill of the day’s adventures, return home to relax on the private lanai and sip your favorite Hawaiian cocktails.
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Watch out for wild turkeys and native Hawaiian Nene Geese as you approach this island abode, tucked away in Fairway Terrace. As soon as you arrive, head inside to throw on a swimsuit, as you’ll immediately want to take advantage of the community pool and hot tub.
Inside the second-floor condo, you’ll find all the comforts of home. If you’re exhausted after your beach excursions, settle down on the living room couch to watch a favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Whenever hunger strikes, simply step over to the fully equipped kitchen. After a pit stop at one of the many farmers markets located in Waimea, just 25 minutes away, you’ll have all the fresh fruits and veggies necessary to inspire your next Hawaiian dish.
Settle down at the dining table to enjoy your meal, or dine al fresco on the lanai - the perfect area to enjoy the island weather with your loved ones.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms, but you’ll have to fight over the master, which boasts a California King Bed and en-suite bath.
Start your Hawaiian vacation off right by traveling just 10-15 minutes down to the coast. If you’d like to get up close with some of the exotic fish and fascinating marine life, the Kohala Coast is world-famous for its prime snorkeling and scuba diving waters.
Go on a helicopter tour at the base just 10 minutes away to see the breathtaking Hawaiian landscape in full! The waterfalls and volcanoes are truly most precious from a bird's-eye view.
When you're staying in Hawaii, attending a luau is a must-do activity, and the Legends of Hawaii Luau - Our Big Island Story at the Hilton Hotel is one of the best. Drive just 9 miles to experience an interactive event consisting of a pig roast, lei greeting, and plenty of entertainment extras.
Kailua-Kona - just 45 minutes away - is the perfect island town for those looking to immerse themselves in Hawaiian culture. Amazing shops line Alii Drive, while sites such as Hulihe'e Palace and Mokuaikaua Church will please all history buffs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- The Big Island of Hawaii is over 4,000 square miles. The volcanic activity is affecting less than 10 square miles, and it is in a very remote location roughly 90 miles from Waikoloa
- The poor air quality is largely affecting the area directly around the eruption, with higher levels of sulfur dioxide and small amounts of ash
- Unless you are extremely sensitive or have respiratory issues, you will not be affected. Vog levels may have increased slightly, but not considerably noticeable as this is an everyday part of island living
- Lava flows are a normal, ongoing occurrence on this island as The Big Island has 2 active volcanoes, Mauna Loa and Kilauea. Tourist activities are mainly planned around the lava flow/volcano through helicopter tours, hikes through the crater, boat tours to watch lava flow into the ocean, etc
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, 2 additional flat-screen cable TVs, furnished lanai, small beach cooler, 2 boogie boards, beach chairs, and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, hot tub, and barbecue area
- Tropical Waikoloa location just 10-15 minutes from the beach! 10 minutes from helicopter tours, 15 minutes from the Kohala Coast, 25 minutes to various farmers markets in Waimea, and 45 minutes to Kailua-Kona!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Waimea-Kohala Airport - Waimea-Kohala Airport Rd, Waimea, HI 96743, (~ 16.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- All guests must follow the House Rules governed by the Homeowners Association