|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Modern home with 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, Sleeper sofa in living room sleeps 2 additional guests, each bedroom boasts their own private tv, large recreation lot includes pool, hot tub, golf putting green. Viewing deck from the upper level is very serene. This home is quiet and private. Wether you like to entertain in or use as a base to tour the attractions of Arizona or enjoy this quiet retreat with all the comforts of home and more.
This was our second visit to your property this year. We found the property to be perfect in every way and we would recommend it to our best friends.
We enjoyed this home very much! It was very spacious and comfortable- even better than the pictures portray! Our family enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The water feature into the pool was very beautiful and peaceful as we visited around the pool too. The beds were comfortable, and we enjoyed having internet while we were there too! We highly recommend this home and would definitely stay there again! Thanks for a wonderful time!
Just a few of the many PRO's:
- Plenty of space, including three different "living" areas...the front formal room (perfect for the elder's who like a quiet place to relax/read/visit), the upstairs loft (ideal for the youngster's, close enough to hear, far enough away to stay out from underfoot), and the main gathering space (connected to kitchen, one big room, keeping the chef from being alienated)
- The pool...we had a teenager who loves sports, who couldn't get enough of the basketball hoop, and a 7 year old who hadn't learned to swim yet, but had a very large, shallow area to swim/play in without feeling left out...plenty of towels, leave yours at home!
- The hot tub, which we didn't spend much time in because we were there during a hot/humid August, but when we did, we loved the powerful, perfectly placed jets
- Tons of outdoor, comfy, shaded (complete with extra roll down shades for added shade) covered seating and table space, perfect for our competitive games of poker (poker chips included, by the way)...there's speakers as well, to play music/radio outside
- HUGE backyard, beautifully manicured, exquisite views, facing the sunsets, which are always fabulous in AZ
- Comfy beds (better than our bed at home)
- And so much more (only have so many characters)
The short list of CON's:
- One afternoon when the kids were playing in the pool, the waterfall turned on after being off all day. The kids immediately started coughing and jumped out of the pool. I think the pool had just been serviced that day and whatever chemicals needed to be added seemed to have come out all at once, completely overpowering, making it difficult for the kids to breath. After a few minutes it dissipated, and the kids were back to having a ball, but it was a little scary. The waterfall had been on all day the previous days so it wasn't an issue before, just be cautious if it kicks on after being off for a while
- The misters on the back patio didn't work, which would've been nice, but I'm sure not too many people want to come to AZ during August like we had (for a funeral) so not a big issue.
- Not as many channels on the TV as my husband would've liked, and no game console which my kids were looking forward to (if you ask me, this is a PRO ;)
- The house took a while too cool off, especially the master bedroom...but again, only an issue if you're daring enough to visit in the dead of summer.
Overall, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, would definitely stay again, even in August.
We really enjoyed our stay. The house was beautiful and the pool was a hit with the kids (young and old alike). There was plenty of room for the 13 of us to stay comfortably. It was nice to have a place where family could meet and visit. We would not hesitate to stay there again and are actually hoping to return sometime. I highly recommend this home.
Our family really enjoyed our stay at this amazing house! It was very clean and well maintained with everything we needed for our stay. The beds were super comfortable. It really felt like home. We stayed cool inside the house during our June visit but also made the most of the fun backyard. The kids loved the pool and the hot tub was a great way to end the day. We had friends and family over for a barbeque one evening and there was plenty of room for everyone. We would stay here again!
My family and I really enjoyed this rental property. The backyard is amazing with a large pool, hot tub, basketball hoop and golf. Our kids had a blast! The beds were all very comfortable and the home was well equipped. The location was very convenient being so close to the Interstate, shopping and restaurants. Thank you for a lovely stay, we hope to return when we can!
Cable TV has the NFL full schedule.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.