|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Anaheim permit #: REG2014-00070
Suite Last Minute Deals at our other properties:
SE02 : 12/13-12/20
SE03: 12/1-12/4, 12/18-12/21
SE04 : 12/1-12/5
SE06 : 12/18-12/26
SE07 : 12/22-12/26
Experience the sweeter side of life. Fun, affordable vacation rentals. Walk to Disneyland and Convention Center.
****WE OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR 7 NIGHT STAYS!****
VRBO Listing #490895
VRBO Listing #576329
VRBO Listing #589240
VRBO Listing #597451
VRBO Listing #605482
VRBO Listing #615494
VRBO Listing #628919
VRBO Listing #652258
VRBO Listing #722699
VRBO Listing #781825
FOLLOW US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS, CONTESTS, AND FUN DISNEY POSTS:
INSTAGRAM @ SUITE_ESCAPES
FACEBOOK @ SUITEESCAPES
PINTEREST @ SUITEESCAPES
THE SUITE ESCAPES WAY:
We all need a little escape from the everyday, which was exactly our goal in creating a relaxing space for our guests. Our objective is to enable our guests to experience the “sweetest” and most enjoyable escape possible and to create memories that last a lifetime. We spent countless hours designing and remodeling our space, and searching for the perfect flooring, finishes, furnishings, most comfortable mattresses, and luxurious linens and towels. With an array of fun features that kids and adults alike will swoon over, unexpected special touches that will make your heart smile, and our first-rate customer service that our guests rave about, we offer a first-class experience at an economy rate. At Suite Escapes, you deal directly with the owners, not a management company. That is the Suite Escapes way: experience the BEST and experience the Sweet Life!
* Attached 2-Car Garage
* Washer & Dryer (Detergent Included)
* Flat Screen TV’s in Living Room & Master
* AT&T U-Verse with DVR and On Demand
* High Speed Wi-Fi
* Extra HDMI Cable for your Devices (Apple TV, PS 3, Laptop, etc.)
* Games for all Ages
* Relaxing Patio with Gas BBQ, Table, Umbrella & Chairs
* Pool/Beach Towels
* Beach Gear: Chairs, Umbrella, & Sand Toys
* Ice Chest (for the Beach or Disneyland)
* Queen Sofa Bed or High-End Inflatable Queen Bed
* Custom Art Throughout Condo
THE SWEETEST LOCATION:
We are located in the beautiful Sherwood Village complex, one block from Disneyland and the Convention Center. Known as one of the nicest, cleanest and safest complexes in the Disneyland vicinity, it’s conveniently located close to all of the nearby restaurants, stores and shopping. It is the perfect spot for a southern California vacation. This is why we chose Sherwood Village for ALL of our Suite Escapes; it is the all-around the BEST, and that is the Suite Escapes way!
* 20-Minute Walk to Disneyland & California Adventure
* 15-Minute Walk to Downtown Disney
* 5-Minute Walk to Convention Center
* 20-Minute Drive to Local Beaches
* Mickey-shaped Swimming Pool
* Clean & Safe Neighborhood
* Gorgeous Landscaping
* Close to Restaurants, Stores & Shopping
KIDS, GLORIOUS KIDS:
Suite Escapes is a child-safe home and the perfect place for families with children of ALL ages. We are the proud parents of a 5-year-old daughter, a 2-year-old son, and a six month old son, and we understand and know what it’s like to travel with children! We have thought of everything your family could possibly need and Suite Escapes is fully stocked to be your home away from home. The highlight of the unit is the Mickey-inspired kids’ room furnished with toys and dress-up clothes to entertain your children for hours. And no need to pack the bulky strollers! We provide high-end City Mini strollers for your little vacationers! Nothing but the BEST - that’s the SUITE ESCAPES WAY!
* Out-of-reach Deadbolt on the Front Door
* Dress-Up Clothes
* Toys and Games
* Baby Gates
* 2 Pack ’n Play Play yards (portable cribs)
* Bathroom Stools
* Remote Shower Head (for easy kid bathing)
* High-End City Mini Strollers (Single and Double)
* Washer & Dryer (Detergent Included)
* Kids’ Dishes and Silverware
* High Chair
SWEETLY STOCKED KITCHEN:
The gorgeous, newly remodeled kitchen has custom lighting, granite or quartz countertops and a retro yet modern, stylish tile backsplash. It’s fully stocked with everything you need to cook and bake, including a roasting pan for a Thanksgiving turkey. Prefer to cook over an open flame? Try our gas grill on the patio! We’ve stocked the kitchen with the BEST because that’s the Suite Escapes Way!
* Tea Kettle
* Coffee Maker with Coffee Provided
* Crock Pot/Rice Maker Combo Unit
* Pots & Pans
* Baking & Serving Dishes
* Baking Sheets & Cupcake Pans
* Roasting Pan
* Dinnerware & Flatware for 12
* Kids’ Plates and Silverware
* Basic Spices
* Dish Soap & Detergent
* Ice Maker or Ice Trays
* Gas BBQ on the Patio
SWEETEST BEDROOMS = SWEETEST DREAMS:
Our Suite Escapes homes have 3 one-of-a-kind bedrooms that are fun, relaxing and luxuriously comfortable. The king and queen bedrooms have Simmons BeautySleep pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens you will sink into, giving you a night of sweet dreams and leaving you refreshed and energized for another long day at the park. The polka-dot, Mickey-inspired kid’s room is large and spacious, with plenty of room for the kids. The room boasts a twin over double bunk bed, a twin trundle bed and room for some of our blow-up twin mattresses. We searched for the BEST mattresses, furniture and décor so our guests can experience the sweet life…that is the SUITE ESCAPES WAY!
* High-end Furniture
* Canned Lighting and Gorgeous Chandeliers
* Top-of-the-line Simmons BeautySleep Mattresses
* High-End Linens
* Inflatable Mattresses
* 2 Pack’n Play Playards (portable cribs)
* Queen Sofa Bed or High-End Inflatable Queen Bed
DISNEY THEMED BATHROOMS:
The master bathroom has been completely remodeled with a stylish new tile floors and gorgeous custom tile in the shower with a custom height shower head that our taller guests will love! The upstairs hall bathroom has fun and funky tile floors and a sparkling white tub/shower.
* Modern High-End Tile
* Custom, Extra High Shower Head in Master
* Remote Shower Head in Hall Bath (for ease in bathing children)
* Giant Vanity Drawers with Space to Tuck Away Personal Items
* Plush, High-End Towels
* Powerful Hairdryers
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Hand Soap
* Flashlights for Emergencies
SIT BACK & RELAX:
The comfort and style of Suite Escapes doesn't end in the bedrooms. You'll love our fresh and fun decor downstairs, flowing through the open living and dining area. Sit back on our plush sofa or put your feet up in one of our plush, leather chairs. Either spot will give you a fantastic view of our 55-inch flatscreen TV, with Netflix, a DVR and On Demand TV Shows. When dinner is ready, our spacious dining table will fit your entire family. Need some fresh air? Take a seat in one of our outdoor lounge chairs and enjoy the mild climate and warm sunshine.
We are Andy and Jennifer and we are so proud to offer you a stay at one of our Suite Escapes. Born and raised in Southern California, we both grew up with a love for all things this area offers, including the magical trips to Disneyland. After graduating from college (Andy attended BYU and Jennifer attended UCLA), and after spending time abroad learning foreign languages (Andy in Brazil and Jennifer in Germany), we met, fell in love, got married in 2008, and created a life in Orange County.
With a 5 year-old, 2 year-old and 7 month old, we know that family time and vacation time is valuable and we know the struggles of traveling with baby gear. We’ve stocked the condo with all of the essentials and we’re committed to helping you make the most of your stay.
There’s a special excitement in the Disneyland area and in Southern California and our mission is to provide you with a first-class stay at a truly reasonable rate. Experience the BEST and experience the Sweet Life: that is the Suite Escapes Way!
Andy and Jennifer purchased this townhome in 2013
Sherwood Village is truly an Suite Escape in the midst of the Anaheim Resort Area. We fell in love with this location for a few reasons:
1) Location: Walking distance to Disneyland and the Convention Center. A stones throw from the rest of the Anaheim Area attractions. A short jaunt down the freeway to the beach. A central starting point for day trips to LA, Newport Beach, San Diego or beyond. We live locally as well so we are on hand to ensure our Suite Escapes are ready to exceed your expectations.
2) The Community: Sherwood Village is a hidden gem in the surrounding area. Entering into the community, you leave the hustle and bustle of the resort area and enter into a tranquil oasis. The large, mature trees and the well manicured lawns give a park-like feel to the association. Don't forget to take a dip in the Mickey-shaped community pool! This is easily the nicest and safest community in the Disneyland area.
3) The Functional Floor Plans: All of our homes feature the 3 bed, 2.5 bath end unit floor plan. With minimal shared walls and the larger side yard, this was easily our preferred floor plan within the association. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, the sleeping arrangements are comfortable and the bathrooms are accommodating. The open layout of the large living room flows into the dining room and kitchen. With plenty of storage space, the functional kitchens are perfect for dining in. Top it all off with an attached two-car garage and you have the perfect layout for a vacation home base.
4) A Clean Slate: Each of our units has undergone an extensive remodel, giving us a clean slate upon which we could build the perfect vacation rental. We've taken this opportunity to add all of the amenities we seek when we travel and we've done it with a unique style and flare that we are very proud of.
We have drawn on our own experiences traveling, and, more recently, traveling with kids when deciding how to outfit our units. A stay at Suite Escapes comes with some unique benefits:
1) Value: There is no better value for the money than staying at a Suite Escape rental. We offer high end accommodations at a value price. From the luxury linens, to the custom showers and the high-end furnishings, each Suite Escape is on par with any boutique hotel or luxury resort. With our 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, full kitchen and attached 2 car garage, we have the space needed to accommodate slightly larger groups - allowing you to split costs, making the unit even more of a bargain. Considering that our nightly rate is comparable to what you'd pay at a local hotel for just a single room, a stay at an Suite Escape is an unbeatable value.
2) Comfort and Convenience: Traveling can be stressful. Herding the kids through the airport, waiting in line for a rental car, and fighting the local traffic can start your vacation off with you already longing for your office. This is not how a vacation should be. We know this and we have designed our Suite Escapes to combat this. Upon arrival, let yourself into the air conditioned unit at your convenience with the electronic keypad lock. Leave the car in the attached 2 car garage and enjoy the walk to Disneyland. When you do grab the keys, we are close to the freeway and central to all of the So Cal attractions. Stop at the local grocery store and stock up our full kitchen to feed your crew on your terms and your budget. Enjoy a dip in the solar heated pool followed by a movie on our Netflix account. Let it all melt away by sinking into our luxury linen wrapped designer mattresses. A stay at Suite Escapes truly is comfortable and convenient.
We rented three condos for our family gathering. They were all clean and comfortable - ours had a very good bed and towels were supplied. We had a good time, and our children and grandchildren enjoyed the hot tub. Because of being careful of noise for the neighbors, who are not on vacation, we did not get together as a big group and barbeque as we had thought we would, but individual families did get together and have some fun evenings. This would be a very nice place to stay for individual families on vacation.
This place was amazing! Andy and Jennifer have done it right, from the look of the condo to all of the amenities they offer. A pasta dinner was waiting for us with sparkling juice and lollipops. There was soap, laundry soap and shampoo. Really this place couldn't have been better. I wish we had stayed longer. Keep up the good work you two and I hope we will be back!!
We had a fantastic time at the apartment. It had everything we needed, was clean, well kept and was very comfortable. Coming back from a long day at Disneyland it was great to have a BBQ, beer and swim to refresh and revitalise the weary body. Andy was excellent in helping with any queries we had. Next time we come to Anaheim this is the place we will stay...no need to look anywhere else.
David - Melbourne - Australia
The condo we rented was immaculately clean and well-kept. It was beautifully decorated and truly felt like a home away from home. The beds were comfortable, and the furnishings and other amenities were all very nice and family-friendly. The little extras in the condo - snacks, games, costumes, etc. were such a nice surprise and added to the overall atmosphere.
The condo was a short walking distance to Disneyland, and the provided strollers for use helped as well. Andy and Jennifer were quick to communicate with any questions we had, and everything from booking until check-out was clear, well-defined and respectful. Staying here is a must!
Really, all the reviews are on point. We really just used the home to shower, sleep and prepare food and it definitely meet our expectations. You can tell the owners really care about the place, their guest and hosting! The care basket when we arrived was so thoughtful, thank you! I hope you keep this place because we'll always come back!!!
This property was very cute and close to both the convention center and the parks. I only wish we got to spend more time there *we totally over did it from opening to close at the parks since it was our first visit.
Very family and kid friendly. It was so nice to have a 2 car garage, washer, and kitchen.
Great communication with owners, too.
See more details and photos on my website:
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£324|
|Cleaning Fee||£142 + Tax|
Rates are based on 8 guests (including infants), additional fees apply to guests exceeding 8 people (including children and infants).
Rates/terms are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
***We offer discounts for 7 night stays or longer***
We have the right to decline requests leaving 2 day gaps in our calendar
15% Anaheim Occupancy Tax applies to all reservations starting 7/1/15