With pleasant rooms with ample openings to the patios, gardens and landscape surroundings, the Retreat of Pinheiros is a place conducive to retreats of varying order and personal stays for those seeking tranquility and seclusion.
It has a capacity for 10/12, and consists of:
1 multi-purpose living room with 60m2, 1 mezzanine with 1 double bed, 2 suites with a bathroom, 1 single room or 2 children with a double and a half double bed, 1 bedroom with double bed, 2 mezzanines , one with double bed another with 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms, two porches porch with living space, a terrace for meals and barbecue.
Sitio da Loba has in the surroundings the following services:
• Coffee at 1km;
. A homemade pizzeria takeaway;
• Supermarket, market, bakery with own manufacture of various types of bread and cakes (a mill still in operation), several cafes and restaurants, shops, drugstores and warehouses to support farms and gardens, elementary school and children's house in the village from Rogil which is 3 km away.
• Proximity to the industrial area where leading companies are headquartered in the municipality;
• Pharmacy, banks, administrative offices, cafes, famous gastronomic restaurants, tourist office, museums, renowned art gallery and all essential services in Aljezur village 6km.
The area offers the following leisure activities:
• The most beautiful beaches of the Costa Vicentina (12);
• Practice and learn the surf;
• Practice and learning riding;
• Hiking, mountain bike, the donkey and the horse with environment guides;
• Practice and learning scuba diving in one of the most beautiful and rich marine ecosystems;
• Entering the magnificent and unique Natural Park of Costa Vicentina and Southwest Alentejo;
• Proximity to Sagres and all its attractions;
• Proximity to the beautiful villages of Bordeira, Carrickfergus and Pedralva (the village of environmental tourism with its fantastic pizzeria Italian Mario and the bar / restaurant El Colestrol, which organizes theme parties);
• Proximity of the famous and award-winning (Tourism premium Portugal) Museum of the Sea and Land Carrapateira, a new experience of social museology and community in Portugal;
• Proximity of the famous Ribat, the largest in the Iberian Peninsula, monks / warriors Sufi Ponta of Atalaia;
• Proximity to archaeological remains of the seasonal fishing settlement to the Islamic period in the oven site;
• Proximity of the old fishing port of Zimbreirinha built in palafite upon the rocks;
• Inserting a dining area renowned, with dishes made in particular the bream, the notice, the black pig and sweet potatoes;
• Close to one of the most beautiful Portuguese coast (finalist of the 7 wonders of Portugal, 2010), Costa Vincentina with views of amazing sea, through its wooden platforms, particularly in the Pontal da Carrapateira, which is assumed as the jewel of Natural park of Southwest Alentejo and Costa Vincentina.
And finally this residence is 20 minutes from Lagos, one of the tourist and cultural capitals of the Algarve, 60 mn from Faro International Airport and 2.5 hours from Lisbon.