Your Mobile retreat begins at this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cottage in the heart of downtown and Fort Conde! Boasting 2,400 square-feet of living space, this home is well-appointed and welcoming for a family or group of up to 6 guests! If you're interested in exploring the area, you'll be just steps away from the center of town and within a short drive from other nearby attractions. Sample the local cuisine in town or venture to Gulf Shores for a day spent lounging on the beach!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
As you drive through town and approach your home-away-from-home, you'll fall in love with the quaint Hanlon Cottage and prime Fort Conde location! Built in 1896, the cottage maintains an air of its historic southern charm.
Step inside the home to find yourself in a bright and inviting entryway, leading to the sitting rooms and through the home. The 2 sitting areas both feature gas fireplaces and ample seating for your guests to gather together.
Through the hall, you'll find a spacious dining room complete with a wet bar and floor-to-ceiling windows. The formal dining table accommodates up to 10 guests for a delicious family-style meal!
Prepare old favorites and fun new recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and updated appliances. There's even a Keurig to start your days with a hot cup of coffee at home.
If you'd prefer to spend some time in the fresh air, the back patio is accessible by a convenient ramp and there is outdoor seating complete with an umbrella to shade the sun.
As bedtime approaches after a long day, make your way to one of the 2 cozy bedrooms, each featuring king-sized beds! Spread out under the crisp white linens while a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV and turn on the gas fireplace for ultimate relaxation.
Fort Conde Village is a uniquely secluded enclave in the heart of downtown Mobile and the center of the Gulf Coast. Shaded by century oaks, the village’s brick streets are set apart from through-traffic, yet are immediately accessible to I-10.
This cottage offers easy and convenient access to all the sights and attractions nearby, including the Museum of Mobile, Imax Theater, Convention Center, and more! Mobile’s waterfront and thriving arts, dining, and entertainment districts are just steps away.
For a taste of local history, visit the Mobile Maritime Museum, the historic Saenger Theater, the USS Alabama, and Fort Conde!
Golf enthusiasts will have a selection of courses to choose from all within 30 minute of the property including Azalea City Golf Course, Magnolia Grove, and Spring Hill.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen HD cable TVs with HBO, 4 gas fireplaces, wet bar, furnished patio, yard, access ramp, laundry services available upon request, and more!
- Excellent location in Fort Conde Village, offering easy access to downtown and the dining, arts, and entertainment districts within walking distance. Within a short drive from attractions such as USS Alabama, Museum of Mobile, Imax Theater, and just 1 hour from Gulf Shores!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Mobile Regional Airport - 8400 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608, (~20 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- The home is best suited for small gatherings and celebrations
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Events fee: Additional event fee required (please reach out to Evolve for information)
- Outside services: Must be coordinated via the homeowner's services
- Parking: Street parking is available
- Alcohol policies: Must be purchased through the homeowner's event services
- Event insurance: Not required
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (Maximum 2 pets, breed restrictions apply, 40-pound weight limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Laundry services, daily housekeeping, and breakfast available for an additional charge (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in