Be within walking distance of the Park City Mountain ski lifts and bustling Main Street when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo. This cozy condo is perfect for 6, and is situated just minutes away from all-season outdoor recreation and endless entertainment. Walk or drive to fabulous restaurants and bars, and after a day on the slopes sink into the community hot tub. For more outdoor fun, the condo is just 1 mile from the Park City Golf Course and 2 miles from Deer Valley.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
This wonderful unit is fully equipped, thoughtfully decorated and perfectly suited for families seeking a home-away-from-home. You'll have everything you could need for a hassle-free stay, including a dedicated access code, wireless internet access and a washer and dryer right inside the unit.
Throw some provided wood in the fireplace and relax with your favorite HBO show playing on the flat-screen cable TV. After a long day on powdery slopes or challenging trails, what could be better than a relaxing soak in the on-site community pool and hot tub?
Any time you're not dining at one of the amazing restaurants on Main Street, prepare home-cooked meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and generous cooking essentials. For a quick bite, the bar counter seats 3, while for family supper the adjacent dining table seats 6.
Enjoy a breath of fresh air on the deck before retiring to bed, or finish off the night with a glass of wine in the master bathroom soaking tub.
This condo is ideally located directly across the street from Park City Mountain Resort and just 1 mile from Park City Golf Course, where you can golf in the summer or cross-country ski in the winter.
Hop on the Park City shuttle and head to Main Street to wine and dine at unbeatable establishments, tour the art galleries and browse the shops, or take a ride to Deer Valley Ski Resort for the day. The kids will love Main Street Pizza & Noodle, while for a cold brew after a day on the slopes, don't miss out on Wasatch Brew Pub.
Roughly half a block away is the historic Miner's Hospital Community Center, City Park, and a skate park! In need of something to read while you lay by the pool? Park City Library is just a 5-minute walk away.
Picking up essentials is completely stress-free, as wine shops, liquor stores, drug stores, grocery stores and other retail outlets are located nearby.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 portable AC units, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs w/ HBO, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), deck, gas grill, washer and dryer, elevator access, community pool (open year round, heated in the winter), community hot tub, community fitness center, underground parking for 1 vehicle and more
- Ideal Park City location at 'Snowblaze Park City', situated within walking distance of the slopes and close to Main Street. Easy access to 3 premier ski resorts, including Park City, Deer Valley and Canyons Village at Park City
- Free shuttle stops right in front of the condo! Take the free shuttle to Main Street or to the lifts
- Closest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, ~ (36.8 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in