Hey! Come stay in our central, prime-time East Village apartment while we are away for a few months. We have decorated it with care and thoughtfulness and our bunk bed and sofa bed will really help for larger groups. It's got AC and heat and cable, netflix, with a great TV. Solid kitchen seating, plus, a fully stocked kitchen!!
Welcome to New York City! The entire city is at your fingertips from this East Village 2br apartment. With views of the whole city from the roof as well as major subway lines blocks away, you are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan!
Comfortably hosting even 7 with a dreamy queen bed, a bunk bed and a high-end sofa bed, the apartment is well lit & cozy.
The apartment includes:
- Brand new, modern furniture
- Down-filled Restoration Hardware loveseat, amazing for lounging and unwinding
- Dreamy Sealy Posturepedic queen mattress
- Desktop workspace
- Updated kitchen and stainless steel dish washer, oven/stove, microwave and sink
- Tons of closet space and towels and linens
- Large shower
- Flat-screen LED TV with hundreds of channels, DVR, Roku Streaming Player & high-speed WiFi internet access
- Available baby crib for those traveling with little ones
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens, pillows and towels provided!
You get the entire apartment!
Interaction with Guests:
I'm in the area and always very responsive to messages, email and text!
What we love about the location? It's close to everything!
- A centrally located walk from East Village, West Village, SoHo, Meatpacking, Flatiron, Greenwich Village and Gramercy neighborhoods!
- Close to Whole Foods and Trader Joes - the kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking needs
- Chelsea Art Galleries, movie theaters, Highline Park, Nightlife in Meatpacking District and much more
- The best bars, cafes and restaurants - check out our Guidebook for our favorites
- I've been living in New York City for a while and love recommending some of my favorite hidden gems for NYC first timers!
Blocks from the 2nd ave F train and Union Square subway stop with 4/5/6, L, and N/Q/R/W subway lines, which go everywhere!
Other Things to Note:
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
Parking is available to your group at a private garage under our management. It’s one stop from Manhattan in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (incredible area). We ask $25/night for parking. If arranged beforehand, the garage keys will be left in the apartment for you upon arrival!
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 2AM (next day)
This reservation has a No Refunds cancellation policy.
There are no refunds given for this property. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.