Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.0 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
- English, Spanish
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Great location. Close to everything!
Thank you, Nathan, for your stay and review of "Slopeside Penthouse" in Breckenridge, CO! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and we're hoping to see you back again soon! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
View of the mountain from the balcony was beautiful, very peaceful and quiet. East access to downtown and the Market. The carpet in the second bedroom needed vacuumed, other than that the overall experience was great! FYI, use valet and bell hop service at the main entrance! That was very helpful!!!
Great and Terrible
I've stayed in many owner rentals and this is one of those places that is 'almost' great - but for a few upgrades.
1) GREAT location (loved the village)
2) GREAT view
3) Nice double deck situation (the deck off the living room requires that you don't have an issue with heights, as it juts out from the building)
4) Communication from property manager on the way in was great
5) Big kitchen
6) Good warm pool, loved the steam room
1) The bed in the master is the WORST. So bad we slept on the floor sometimes just to get a break from it. The bed is a beautiful king. However, it has no box spring as the mattress just sits on some plywood sheets. The whole bed shakes and squeaks every time you move a muscle at night. The mattress was terrible. Felt like mush - you could feel the springs poking out of the side of the mattress when you lay on it. (this was our main issue with the condo)
2) Once checked in, the communication slowed down considerably. This was complicated by the fact that I was emailing the address that emailed me on the way in only to find out they only handle reservations. It was more confusing than it needed to be and the replies were a little slow.
3) There is no real dining space, the room at the bar was tight and the table is right in the entry way.
4) laundry was expensive. $4 per wash and dry and the machines are way smaller than they look.
5) Parking fees are a bit high.
6) Double mattress in extra room could stand an upgrade.
This was a nice place in a great location. A little bit of money (compared to the value of the condo) would go a LONG way to making this place great.
We enjoyed our stay. We had 4 adults and 1 child staying. The bunkbed worked perfect for our 8 year old, but the queen/full (?) mattress underneath could be replaced. The location is extremly easy to the slopes/ ski school/ lift/ ski shop as well as a very quick walk to downtown and other nearby restaurants. I would also highly suggest if you plan on washing clothes to set aside several dollars in quarters as the washer/dry takes $2.00 each per load. There is not a change machine in the building, at least we didn't find one. Thank you for our stay and memories of Breckenridge. We hope to return again soon!
Very nice condo in great location. Bueatiful views day and night. Everything was clean and functional. Really enjoyed it!
The condo was very comfortable.
The condo was very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. The view was amazing!!! It was an easy ski in/ski out!! I would definitely stay here again!!!
Thank you for your review and stay, Suzanne! We are happy that you were comfortable and loved the location of Slopeside! We love this location, too! - iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
With its authentic, historic, small-town charm, all of our Breckenridge properties are beautifully homey and comfortable. Tucked in the White River National Forest, Breckenridge is a skiing epicenter, with a multitude of recreational activities for everyone.
When staying at one of our Breckenridge properties, you are within 30 minutes of 5 major ski areas including: Vail, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain and Loveland. Despite the appreciation for preserving the old town area, massive ski area improvements continue to enhance the skier experience at Breckenridge. With a new bridge located near many of our Breckenridge cabin rentals, you can now ski right down to Main Street to one of America's largest and best-preserved historic districts.
Also near many of our Breckenridge vacation rentals is a pervasive network of historic mining trails that offer fabulous chances to explore the valley on a mountain bike, a dog sled, snowmobile, cross-country skis, snowshoes or by foot. Other year-round activities include fishing, museum and historical sites tours, hot air balloon rides and mine tours. You can get private, guided tours on virtually any activity imaginable!
During a summer stay at our Breckenridge cabin rentals, climb a nearby 14er (14,000+ foot mountain) at Quandary Peak. Bike rental shops will point you to the paved bike path along the Blue River stretching for miles of scenic beauty on the way to Frisco. From Frisco you can bike to Keystone, around Lake Dillon and even to Vail Pass. Other summer activities found near many of our Breckenridge cabin rentals include: bungee jumping, panning for gold, miniature golf and white water rafting.
After all the activity, refuel at one of the 60 world-class restaurants near our Breckenridge cabin rentals. Downtown Breckenridge has a little bit of everything with spas and over 200 stores to choose from and all within only a short distance from our Breckenridge vacation rentals.
For extravagant skiing fun and an abundance of awesome activities book one our Breckenridge vacation rentals today!