3BR | 2BA | 2 Queen Beds, 1 Full Bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa | Keyless Entry
There’s no better way to experience all that Philadelphia has to offer than from this historic double-trinity style home sleeping 8. Serving as your country cottage on a private alley in the heart of Philly, this property features a private entrance and all of your essential comforts. Find local shops only steps away, along with area attractions, like the Kimmel Center, a short stroll from your front door!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You'll feel right at home as soon as you step inside this cozy, 1,300-square-foot historic home. Marked by traditional Philadelphia architecture, the Trinity interior features a winding staircase to 3 distinct levels, each featuring a fusion of pre-Civil War charm and modern-day luxury.
Spend the day roaming Reading Terminal Market, only 4 blocks away, to pick up almost any fresh food you desire. Return home to prepare your meal in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a gas fireplace and timeless wood table. If you're not in the mood to cook, walk a block or 2 to find local favorites like Giorgio On Pine, Amis, Vedge and Verti Cucina. Alternatively, the delicatessens on the corner of 13th and Spruce and 1326 Spruce Street offer convenience foods only a block away!
Prepare for a night out on Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts, at the Kimmel Center, Academy of Music or one of the wonderful theaters of the living arts in the second floor bathroom, complete with Bluetooth speakers, so you can enjoy your favorite playlist.
End your evening with a glass of wine on the back patio, fully furnished with a comfortable, cushioned wrought iron dining table and lounge area that is pleasantly lit by wall mounted sconces. A gas grill is also provided.
Three bedrooms, each with flat-screen TVs, closets, luggage racks and dressers, will afford plenty of privacy for everyone in your crew. The 3rd-floor master bedroom even has the entire floor to itself, highlighted by a sitting area, working desk, Keurig coffee station and a unique open-concept bathroom. While parts of the master bathroom may not provide ultimate privacy, the second floor bath is only steps away.
Nestled in the heart of Center City, this townhome’s surrounding neighborhood is known as Washington Square West. This location is great for experiencing some of Philly’s finest restaurants, historic city parks and the greatest attractions. Dine, drink, watch a parade, ice skate in winter at City Hall and shop only steps away.
Stroll over to Society Hill to wander the cobblestone streets, check out the Delaware River waterfront or visit the attractions of our Nation’s birthplace. Two blocks south is the eclectic and vibrant South Street. Head 4 blocks west to beautiful Rittenhouse Square or Fittler Square. A run along the Schuylkill River or along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and up the Art Museum steps is an experience you won’t soon forget.
Philadelphia’s vibrant Gayborhood is just a block away. The Gayborhood is home to a great selection of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops. You’ll be amazed by the charm of the old-world alleys of Washington Square West and the Gayborhood.
Philadelphia’s expansive mass transit system is just a block away, whether you intend to take the Broad Street Subway to catch a ballgame or concert, or perhaps just to access the New Jersey or Pennsylvania Suburbs. 30th Street Station (AMTRAK) is a quick subway ride away, and from 30th Street, you can catch a regional rail line to the Philadelphia Airport.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and essential cookware, Brita pitcher, coffee maker, espresso machine, 4 flat-screen TVs, Netflix (with voice activated remote), free WiFi, high chair, Pack n Play with crib sheets, 2 adjustable gates, central air conditioning, 2 gas fireplaces, Amazon Alexa device, bathroom with bluetooth speaker, ironing board, steamer, 2 private patios, outdoor furniture, washer and dryer, and more
- One parking space is provided within a block of the house. This lot has an attendant around the clock
- Prime Philadelphia location - Walk to some of the city’s greatest attractions including the Kimmel Center and Reading Terminal Market! Steps from restaurants, bar, shops and so much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Philadelphia International Airport (~10 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Guests may be required to provide their full name and age upon owner's request prior to check-in
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Much is made of the Trinity Home. It is a classic, historic Philly style of home, but the Trinity stairs are steep and tight. It can be a challenge to carry a large bag to the 3rd floor. Care should always be taken on a sidewinder staircase, but they afford great space and a really cozy feel