*Please note this home is equipped with security cameras monitoring the front & back doors*
Experience ultimate luxury and privacy during your next trip to Washington! Ideally located on Lake Tapps, this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home offers 350 feet of private waterfront access. Up to 8 guests can spend afternoons kayaking on the lake and evenings unwinding in the hot tub or while the chef in your travel group whips up a 5-star meal in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Futon
Step inside this 2,200-square-foot house, where you're greeted by panoramic views of the lake, hardwood flooring, and crown moulding - which provides a sense of elegance throughout the home.
When you're not outside by the lake, you'll love spending time in the living room that offers incredible views through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Turn on the gas fireplace to warm up on chilly evenings!
You won't be at a loss for entertainment during your stay. You'll find a flat-screen cable TV on the main level and a Smart TV with Apple TV in the master bedroom. The second bedroom has a TV with Google Chromecast as well as an XBox with 2 controllers.
The chef in your travel group won't want to leave the fully equipped gourmet kitchen! The kitchen boasts top-of-the-line appliances and everything you need to prepare all of your meals. Use the crepe maker to make breakfast in the morning and the blizzard machine to make a tasty dessert after dinner!
If you don't feel like heading to the grocery store, fill out the supplied grocery list and have your groceries delivered upon arrival.
Give your cook a break and hire the homeowner's personal chef to cultivate 3-course French, Italian, vegan, or local cuisine!
After dessert, put on your swimsuit and go for a soak in the 6-person hot tub while the sun dips below the mountains in the distance.
If you're feeling competitive, work off those calories by playing a game of basketball on the private outdoor court!
Retire to one of the three well-appointed bedrooms when it's time to call it a night. Each bedroom offers an ultra-comfortable mattress and soft linens for an optimal night's sleep!
Situated on a private peninsula with its own beach, this home is in the perfect location for all of your favorite lake activities. Take the provided kayaks out for a day on the tranquil waters, or simply swim and fish off the dock. Your kids will love making sand castles on the sandy beach adjacent to the house.
When you're not on the water, be sure to take a quick drive to the town of Bonney Lake. The city offers all the amenities you need in a small town. The Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire is a must if you're visiting in August!
Golf enthusiasts will want to hit the links at Tapps Island Golf Course! The course offers fantastic greens, lake views, and a tasty restaurant to enjoy after your round of golf. Your kids can swim in the pool while you dine!
While the summers are magnificent, Washington is truly a 4-season vacation destination. In the winter, head to Crystal Mountain for world-class skiing and snowboarding, and hike the mountain in the summer.
More hiking opportunities await at Mount Rainier! Ascending more than 14,000 feet above sea level, this active volcano is the most glaciated peak in the contiguous U.S. and offers unbeatable vistas.
Give your chef a break from cooking in the gorgeous kitchen and take the family out for a tasty meal. Try the Enchiladas Rancheras at Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, truffle fries at Al Lago, or some California rolls at Sushi Konami.
For a taste of the city life, head west to visit Seattle, Bellevue, or Tacoma. From checking out Pike Place Market and touring the Space Needle in Seattle to visiting the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, all 3 cities off innumerable activities and attractions for the whole family.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with blizzard machine, crepe maker, double oven, wine and coffee bar, private dock with kayaks, fishing poles, deck with patio furniture and lake views, gas grill, fire pit, 6-person hot tub, basketball court, gas fireplace, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, XBox with 2 controllers, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and much more!
- Professional chef and grocery delivery available for an additional fee
- Community amenities include a boat ramp, private park, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground, 2 seating areas with barbecue grill,
- Incredible Lake Tapps location with 350 feet of white sandy beach! Enjoy easy access to outdoor recreation, fine dining, shopping at Lakeland Hills Town Center, and city attractions in Seattle, Tacoma, and Bellevue!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note this home is equipped with security cameras monitoring the front & back doors
- Please be aware there is a resident cat that lives in the garage