Your next Scottsdale getaway begins when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house! The property boasts over 2,000 square feet of well-appointed living space, comfortably accommodating up to 8 guests for a memorable trip with family or friends. Lounge on the back patio while companions grill up a fresh meal or take a dip in the pool! Scottsdale is filled with attractions and activities for the whole group, including golfing, hiking, dining, shopping, Old Town, and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping (Office): Pullout Bed
Drive along the picturesque streets lined with beautifully manicured properties and landscaped yards as you approach your home-away-from-home. Mountain views are sure to peak your sense of adventure!
Stepping inside, you'll find that the home is bright and open, and furnished with comfort and style in mind. The living area invites you to settle in relax on the plush sofa as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
Warm up by the gas fireplace with a good book before moving into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal. Set the elegant dining table to share a meal with up to 6, and seat additional companions at the bar top.
The real treat awaits after dinner when you and your group make your way out to the picture-perfect yard and patio. Complete with plenty of seating to lounge by the fire pit, watch a game on the outdoor flat-screen TV or take an evening dip in the spa!
Rest up for the next day ahead in one of the well-appointed bedrooms, where a king bed and 2 queen beds await. Two additional guests will sleep soundly on the pullout couch in the office!
You'll look forward to the next day ahead when you can lay back and catch some sun by the pool or grill up a BBQ lunch on the high-end gas grill!
Ideally located in a quiet neighborhood with walking trails and stores less than a mile away, this home is truly a peaceful retreat!
Golfers will delight in the McDowell Mountain Golf Club just 2 miles from the property, with 18 holes in a beautiful setting on the mountains' western slope.
Old Town Scottsdale is a lively district, brimming with boutique shopping, bars, restaurants, and nightlife all with a Southwestern flair. Art enthusiasts can peruse the galleries of Main Street and visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art before heading to lunch!
If outdoor adventure is what you seek, you'll have no shortage of hikes and mountain bike trails to choose from. Trek to the summit at Sunrise Trailhead or Tom's Thumb to explore the desert surroundings.
Family-friendly fun awaits at Big Surf Waterpark, CrackerJax, and the OdySea Aquariums!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, gas fireplace, free WiFi, gas grill, fire pit, pool & spa (heated for additional fee), outdoor flat-screen TV, furnishing patio, 2 adult bikes, central air conditioning, laundry machines, and more!
- Excellent Scottsdale location - offering easy access to Old Town for shopping, dining, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~23 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Pool & spa heated for an additional $60. OR Spa Heat only for an additional $25/night. Please notify Evolve prior to check-in date if you want to add pool and/or spa heat fee to reservation.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in