|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Rogue bay-ocean views. Spectacular sunsets. All our rentals are ready for you to come in relax and enjoy your vacation. Watch whales feeding in the mouth of the river or pelicans, osprey and eagles 'fishing' in the river.
Eagles Nest is 2 bdrm 1 bath. 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 full and a daybed sleeps a total of 7 people. Dave's Cave is studio with 2 queen beds and sleeps total of 4 people. The house is available to rent as a whole unit or rent upstairs or downstairs separate. Eagles Nest and Dave's Cave have separate entrances for privacy if rented separately.
We have 3 park model cabins all have queen beds in the bedrooms and 2 twin beds in the loft areas. These are very nice and comfortable. Cabins also have wrap around decks with views from the Rogue River bridge to the Pacific Ocean. All rentals have microwaves, coffee makers and refrigerators.
We are located across the bay from Jerry's Rogue Jets, Mailboats and 5 Star Charters.
We also have 2nd and 3rd generation fishing guides available. Fishing in July August September takes place in the Rogue bay right in front of our rentals. Relax in your own cabin and watch the fishing or hire one of our guides and enjoy fishing the famous Rogue River.
If golf is part of your plans while vacationing on the Oregon Coast we are located only a one hour drive north to the very famous Bandon Dunes.
Our own Cedar Bend golf course is only a 10 minute drive.
Salmon Run golf course is only a 30 minute drive to the south of Gold Beach.
Whether it is fishing,golfing, surfing, hiking, beach combing or just for a little R&R we have very homey, clean and comfortable rentals just for you.
We have been family owned and operated business for 16 years.
Joy Young purchased this house in 2000
We are a small business owner. Which gives us the opportunity to make your stay more personal we try to create the home away from home feeling here.
All of our units are stand alone units which gives are tenants more private experience.
Second and Third generation fishing guides on site.
We had a very nice time. The house was very comfortable and perfect for us.
We had a great stay at Eagle Bay. The beach house was a perfect size for us, their was 8 in our party. The house is also in a great location. The owner Joy was very friendly and made us feel at home. Would highly recommend this beach house!
Joy was a great person to work with . The reservations were made last minute and she was very accommodating. Used for the Cape Blanco music festival. Great location and amenities for wonderful. Perfect for a family with 2 small children to sleep in the loft (my 6' son slept up there however, just unable to stand). The view was great and relaxing to wake up and see all the fishermen trying for their daily catch as the tide rolled in/out.
Was our first time staying in Gold Beach. We were pleased with the location not far from town and very little traffic can see the Rogue River from the cabin and a short walk to the beach ! Everything was great inside and out of the cabin ! Thank you
Came for the 4th of July with family and friends. The place is clean and friendly. Great central location to travel up and down the coast. Will be returning again and again.
We had a great fishing trip. Eagles Nest was clean and comfortable with everything we needed. Joy and Chris were wonderful hosts.
We have views from the Rogue River bridge to the mouth of the river as it meets the Pacific.
We have more than one rental on the property. Please feel free to contact us even if you see the calendar is full does not mean all units are full.
We are also within an hour drive from Bandon Dunes golf.
We have 2 river fishing guides on site.
|Non nonrefundable clean||£61|
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on city water and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine or other improper products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.00.]
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "T