**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Book your next Baltimore area getaway to this quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment just steps from the Patapsco River! This garden-level unit offers 3 guests a calming white interior with an electric fireplace, kitchenette, and plenty of original artwork. Whether you're in town to work in the city or bike the Baltimore-Annapolis Trail, this is the perfect home base!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Living Room Sofa (Not a Pullout)
Nestled on the garden-level of a charming white-picket fence home, this spacious apartment offers everything you need for a memorable trip to Pasadena! Spend your days exploring downtown Baltimore or Annapolis and your evenings enjoying sunset cocktails on the screened porch with your loved ones.
Rise and shine with a cup of freshly brewed Keurig coffee at the 3-person dinette and plan out what site you want to visit first. The living room features beach-themed decor, a comfortable 3-person couch, and a beautiful wood-panel accent wall with an electric fireplace. No matter where you are in this open-concept layout, you are never left out of the conversation!
Prepare dinner in the well-equipped kitchenette outfitted with a 2-burner hot plate, cooking utensils, and all the spices you need. The glass sliding door is perfect for letting the cool breeze into the kitchen while you’re cooking your meals! Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV with Roku streaming capability in the living room.
Get ready for bed in the full bathroom outfitted with gorgeous white accents, a single sink, large vanity mirror, and a shower/tub combo. Each of the 2 bedrooms offers comfortable mattresses with fresh bed linens to ensure a fantastic night's rest. Additional accommodations can be found for 1 guest on the comfortable sofa in the living room.
This garden-level unit is just a short walk from the Patapsco River. Enjoy sunset and sunrise walks along the shoreline or find the perfect place to set up a picnic with your travel companions!
Drive just over 17 miles to reach the heart of Baltimore. Try your luck at the Horseshoe Casino, sample your way through the Sagamore Spirit Distillery, or catch a baseball game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. History buffs must visit the Fort Mchenry National Monument and Historic Shrine where Francis Scott Key wrote the U.S. National Anthem!
Fell's Point and the Inner Harbor are next to downtown and offer a variety of classic pubs and delicious restaurants. If you're lucky, you might stumble upon some of the best live music you've heard on the East coast! Pier Six Pavillion is a great place to catch a concert while you're in town.
Walk, bike, or run along Baltimore-Annapolis Trail Park located 16 minutes from the unit. This long paved trail stretches between to the two famous Maryland cities and is the perfect place to experience the outdoors while getting some exercise.
Annapolis is 17 miles from the apartment and home to the historic United States Naval Academy. Maryland's capital city features the Maryland State House, numerous museums, and gorgeous old-world architecture. The Ram's Head is always a fun place to grab a pint and have a few laughs. Washington D.C. is about an hour drive from the apartment if you'd like to explore the nation's capital city!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with spices and a Keurig, a screened porch, flat-screen cable TV with Roku streaming, an electric fireplace, free WiFi, 1-car driveway parking, on-site laundry machines, and much more
- Fantastic Pasadena location - 17 miles from downtown Baltimore, 16 minutes from Baltimore-Annapolis Trail Park, 17 miles from U.S. Naval Academy and Annapolis, just over an hour from Washington D.C. and near a variety of local shops, restaurants, and parks!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - Baltimore, MD 21240, ( ~ 15.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Note that 3 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in