Days of boating, swimming, fishing, canoeing, and hiking await during your next trip to West Union, South Carolina! Located on a dead-end street on the shores of Lake Keowee, 'Savasana,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home is ideal for groups of 12 seeking a quiet retreat. Take the paddle boat or canoe out for a day on the lake, or simply sit on the private dock and fish. Return after a day of outdoor adventures to stargaze on the 20-foot porch.
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bunk Area: Queen-Over-Queen Bunk Bed, Pullout Queen Sofa
The interior of this recently updated, 2,000-square-foot property features hardwood floors, high ceilings, comfortable furnishings, and all of the comforts of home!
Wake up in the morning and use the Keurig to make yourself a cup of coffee! While you wait for everyone else to wake up, step out onto the deck and enjoy your peaceful surroundings.
Those lucky enough to reel in some fish from the lake can cook them up in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with brand new appliances, the kitchen has everything you need to make your favorite recipes.
Gather around the dining table to feast, or step out onto the deck and dine al fresco while you admire the lake views.
Once night falls, roast marshmallows around the fire pit as you admire the blanket of stars above. If feeling competitive, challenge your travel companions to a game of table tennis on the ping pong table or play a friendly board game.
You're guaranteed a good night's sleep regardless of which room you sleep in. Each bed in the home has a brand new Tempur-Pedic mattress that helps ensure you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for another day of adventure!
'Savasana' is in the perfect location for any outdoors lovers looking to get some fresh air and reconnect with Mother Nature. Spend a day hiking through the wilderness that surrounds the home, and admire the beautiful magnolia and dogwood trees. For more hiking adventures, drive 20 minutes to 2 different waterfalls.
Boat over to Fall Creek waterfall for some spectacular views or drive 30 minutes to go whitewater rafting on the Chattooga River! Nearby rivers are also perfect for anglers looking to try their hand fly fishing.
Enjoy strolling through Clemson University campus, located just 15 miles from 'Savasana.' Grab a bite at Pixie & Bill's, and try to catch a football game at Memorial Stadium if you're visiting during the fall.
Those searching for a unique souvenir will want to check out one of the many antique shops in West Union and surrounding towns.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances and Keurig, deck with patio furniture and lake views, private dock with rocking chair swing, canoe, paddle boat, life vests, free WiFi, ping pong table, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Fantastic West Union location on a quiet street! Spend days on the lake, hike to waterfalls, search for antiques, and visit the Clemson University campus
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651 (~64 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Ask about renting the outdoor party tent
- Please note that this property is not ADA certified and does not have a wheelchair ramp or entrance
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If trash is not taken by guest to the Oconee recycling center (5 minutes down the road), a fee WILL be charged to the guest
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in