Pack your bags for a memorable trip to Ridgedale while staying at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin. Up to 9 travelers will enjoy the private hot tub, outdoor firepit, and furnished deck any time of the day. You'll be just 1 mile from the vast Big Cedar Lodge in the Ozark Mountains, and 15 minutes to downtown Branson - a southern entertainment mecca featuring Silver Dollar City, a scenic railway, and the Titanic Museum. Don't forget to trek the trails in Table Rock State Park!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Nestled in a quiet community of other rustic log homes, this cabin is the perfect destination for all of your Ozark Mountain area pursuits. Take a break from the city bustle and bask in the stillness as you gently swing on the wooden bench near the deck.
Soaring cathedral ceilings open up the 1,300 square feet of living space in the great room. Turn on the 47-inch flat-screen cable TV or grab a new book to read near the wood-burning fireplace on cooler evenings.
New Maytag stainless steel appliances complete the fully equipped kitchen that supplies plenty of dishes, pans, and smaller appliances to help make meal-prep hassle-free. Serve fresh feasts at the dining table as you share the day's highlights with loved ones.
Soak your worries away in the private hot tub on the furnished deck. Opt to warm up gathered around the outdoor fire pit as you roast the perfect s'more under a star-studded sky.
When it's time to settle in, make your way to one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms lined with pine-paneled walls that enhance the mountain ambiance. The king master bedroom even features a premier pillow top mattress and huge en-suite bath with a jetted tub and walk-in shower.
You couldn't ask for a better location in the Table Rock area than this lovely cabin. Brimming with family-friendly attractions, Big Cedar Lodge is a mere 1 mile up the road and hosts a marina, museum, nature park, spa, and Top of the Rock golf course used for the Legends of Golf Tournament.
Waterfront activities await at Table Rock Lake a 15-minute drive away. Tour the lake in style on the Showboat Branson Belle or rent a kayak to take out for a spin from the State Park Marina. Well-maintained trails are also available for those who wish to stay on land!
Must-see sights and attractions eagerly await to impress travelers of all ages in downtown Branson. Learn about the area's history with a tour of the Branson Centennial Museum before a guided trip on the Scenic Railway with vintage trains.
Other popular venues will be at your fingertips including the Adventure Ziplines of Branson, Dolly Parton's Stampede dining extravaganza, the Titanic Museum, and White Water theme park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, furnished deck, private hot tub, gas grill (propane provided), wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), outdoor fire pit, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and more
- Prime Ridgedale location near Branson and 1 mile from Big Cedar Lodge, Integrity Hills Wedding Chapel, & Top of the Rock,.15 minutes from Table Rock State Park, downtown Branson and other local attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~11 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property has a firm maximum occupancy of 9 persons
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in