A Pacific Northwest beach vacation awaits at this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home in Gearhart! All 9 guests in your travel group will love the home's prime location in a peaceful neighborhood and all of its great amenities, like a wood-burning fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. This home is perfect for families who want to spend days clamming on the sandy shore and their evenings enjoying quiet Oregon nights on the private back deck.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Sunset Bedroom): King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Hydrangea Bedroom): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Lighthouse Bedroom): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Seafoam Bedroom): Twin Bed
With vaulted ceilings, large windows, and eclectic decor, this home provides guests a warm and inviting feeling. When you're not cozying up to the 2-sided wood-burning fireplace in the open living area, you'll love spending time out on the deck; you might even see a herd of elk walk by!
Return home from a day at the beach and rinse the sand off your feet. Kick back and relax on the plush sofa and unwind by streaming your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
As you watch TV in the living room, the chefs in your group can whip up their favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of counter space helps ensure that there are never too many cooks in the kitchen!
When your meal is served, your companions can enjoy their meals at the formal dining table or outside on the spacious deck. On pleasant evenings, use the gas grill to prepare a barbecue feast.
Whether you find yourself in the master bedroom or the twin bed in the fifth bedroom, you're sure to sleep well each night! Wake up each morning and get ready for the day in any of the 3 pristine bathrooms.
Situated within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean, this home is in the ideal location for a beach vacation! Spend leisurely afternoons strolling up and down the shore or roll up your sleeves and go clamming.
Those interested in nautical history will want to take a drive down the beach to check out the Peter Iredale shipwreck - one of the most visited tourist attractions in the area.
After time spent on the sand, head to downtown Gearhart. Take a walk around the quaint area and enjoy a cup of coffee or ice cream cone.
For endless family-friendly entertainment, drive 10 minutes south to Seaside. The downtown area offers unique shops, restaurants, as well as a merry-go-round, aquarium, and an arcade. Seaside also offers an outlet mall and movie theater for days with less than desirable weather.
Golfers will want to bring their clubs and play a round at one of the nearby courses. Built in 1892, Gearhart Golf Links is the oldest course west of the Mississippi River and is right down the road from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Located near Buoy 10 Fishing area - great for salmon fishing!
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, deck with patio furniture, 2-sided wood-burning fireplace with firewood provided, flat-screen TV with Chromecast, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Great Gearhart location within walking distance from the beach! Enjoy days on the beach and evenings shopping and dining in the quaint downtown area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, (~95 miles away from property)
- The home is best suited for small gatherings and celebrations
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 20
- Event fee: $250-$300
- Outside services/vendor details: Yes - the owner can coordinate with travelers if needed
- Event parking: Plenty of parking is available
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee
- Events, parties and gatherings of up to 20 guests considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in