Plan your next Canadian adventure to this ground floor 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in British Columbia. This 1,040-square-foot unit sleeps 5 in beds and boasts a rustically-themed open interior, stone-surrounded gas fireplace, private patio with a gas grill, and access to top-notch community amenities including a seasonal pool, a playground, and 2 hot tubs. Whether you're in town to ski at Panorama Ski Resort or to explore the nearby hiking trails, this is the ultimate escape!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin-Sized Folding Floor Mattress
Spend your days exploring the Columbia National Wildlife Area and recuperate in the evening at the indoor community hot tub. This rustic retreat is nestled in a family-friendly area and is known for its stunning mountain views and peaceful surroundings.
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee on one of 2 sumptuous couches in the living room and check the weather on the flat-screen Smart cable TV. The open-concept interior boasts exposed wood, comfortable home furnishings, and a variety of unique artwork. No matter where you are in the condo, you will see gorgeous views of the mountains through the windows.
Make memories with your travel companions by cooking lunch in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 4-burner electric stovetop, hot water boiler, dishwasher, and plenty of counterspace for helping hands. The 6-person dining table is the perfect place to enjoy your meals or bring it to the patio for an al fresco dining experience before you hit the road!
After an adventure filled-day, unwind with your favorite cocktail on the furnished patio. The patio is ideal for summer cookouts on the gas grill or for spotting wildlife around the condo. Finish off the night by sipping hot cocoa by the gas fireplace before heading to bed.
Both bedrooms offer cloud-like mattresses, storage space to keep your clothes, and plenty of natural sunlight. Draw a bubble bath in the shower/tub combo if you're looking for an extra bit of relaxation before calling it a night!
The unit is nestled in the Willow Building of the Peaks Condominium Complex and has access to all of the community amenities. Enjoy access to a seasonal heated pool, a playground for kids, easy access to local trails, and an indoor and outdoor hot tub. Take a short stroll through the downtown streets, book a tee time at The Springs Golf Course, or practice your shooting at the Lake Windermere District Rod and Gun Club just 10 minutes away.
Skiers rejoice at the proximity of this property to the Panorama Ski Resort, just 35 minutes away. Featuring 3,000 skiable acres of terrain and a terrain park, this mountain is perfect for riders of all levels! When the weather warms up, make your way to the Greywolf Golf Course for 18-holes of championship-level golf next to Panorama Mountain.
One of British Columbia's 'top natural hot springs' sits just 7 minutes from your door. The Radium Hot Springs water is kept continuously between 37 and 40 degrees of Celsius (98-104 degrees Fahrenheit), and is the perfect place to let your worries soak away! There are day spa services available in the Pleiades Spa and Wellness center for those looking to get pampered.
The Sinclair Canyon Trails and the Old Coach Trail are within walking distance of the condo if you're trying to do some hiking. Venture a little further to hike Juniper Trail, Kimpton Trail, or Creek Trail. Take a day trip to Banff National Forest if you're looking for a change of scenery from the valley! If you brought your mountain bike, try out the various trails in the area including Cougar County, Lookout, and Pacemaker Return.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished patio with a gas grill (propane provided), carbon monoxide detector, gas fireplace, mountain views, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs with Netlfix, tube TV with DVD player, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, high chair, and much more
- Enjoy access to top-notch community amenities including a seasonal pool, indoor and outdoor hot tub, a playground, and more!
- Fantastic Radium Hot Springs location - 7 minutes from the hot springs, 35 minutes from Panorama Ski Resort and the Greywolf Golf Course, an 18-minute drive from the Cobb Lake trailhead, 10 minutes to Lake Windermere District Rod and Gun Club, and close to a variety of local lakes, trails, and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Calgary International Airport - 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6Z8, Canada, ( ~ 278 kilometers or 173 miles away)
- If home is left in unsatisfactory condition and additional cleaning is needed an additional fee will be charged
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized folding floor mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in