Soak up the sun at this gorgeous 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental condo in the heart of Grand Haven. Boasting 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished balcony, and a spacious loft, this 1,200-square-foot home, with beds for 8, is the perfect home base for your Great Lake getaway. Whether you spend your days exploring Chinook Pier or swimming at Grand Haven State Park, you'll look forward to spending time with your travel companions at this condo night after night.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Loft: Futon
When you need a break from the summer sun, head into the cozy living area and lounge on the plush couch. As you watch the Detroit Tigers game on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll be just steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and expansive countertops, the kitchen will make you feel like you can 'Beat Bobby Flay.'
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 4, head into the loft for some much deserved R&R. Whether you decide to read a book on the couch or watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV, you're sure to feel completely at peace in this leisure space.
Both of the condo's bedrooms house luxurious queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, giving them a 5-star hotel feel.
Not quite ready for bed? Pour yourself a glass of wine and spend some time on the furnished balcony. Located just off of the bedrooms, the balcony is a great place to marvel at the star-speckled sky.
Spend an afternoon exploring Chinook Pier, located less than a mile from the condo. In addition to the plethora of unique shops that call the pier home, you'll find a marina, fishing fleet, mini golf course, and more as you make your way down the lane.
Grab your sunscreen and head 7 minutes down the road to Grand Haven State Park. Sitting on the banks of the Grand River and Lake Michigan, this 48-acre beach has something for everyone.
When you don't feel like cooking be sure to try some of Grand Haven's delicious eateries. With everything from tacos at Righteous Cuisine to high-end seafood and gorgeous water views at Snug Harbor, you're sure to find something to quell your cravings.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished balcony, free WiFi, laundry machines, open parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Grand Haven Location - Situated in The Village at Grand Landing, less than a mile from Chinook Pier and delicious dining and 7 minutes from Grand Haven State Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport - Gerald R. Ford International Airport, 5500 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, (~44.7 miles away)
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in