Fall in love with the Valley of the Sun from the comfort of 'Dream Place,' a 2-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home in Peoria. Located on a quiet cul de sac in the Vista Pinnacle community, this 2,975-square-foot home for 4, just 30 minutes from Phoenix, has access to 2 golf courses, tennis courts, and 2 heated community pools for an additional fee. Don't feel like leaving the house? Have a barbecue with your travel companions in your private grilling area and splash around in the private pool.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Office: Futon
As you pull into the driveway of your temporary Arizona abode, queen palm trees and cacti plants welcome you to the region.
Escape the southwestern sun by relaxing on the spacious den's leather sectional. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll feel the warmth of the electric fireplace fill the room.
Prefer books to movies? Head into the large sitting room and read your favorite book by the light of the double-sided gas fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with a granite island, stainless steel appliances, and a double oven, is sure to help you whip up some Bobby Flay caliber southwestern fare.
Once the sun has set, head into the master suite and take a breather. Whether you choose to take a hot soak in the jacuzzi bath or snuggle up and watch TV from the king bed, you'll feel like you're in a luxury hotel suite.
Take advantage of your gorgeous surroundings by spending some time in the backyard, where you'll find Italian cypress, orange, pine and grapefruit trees. The high stucco and brick fences provide plenty of privacy - perfect for an afternoon spent sunbathing. Boasting a gas grill, pool, and shaded patio, the backyard is sure to be the centerpiece of your Grand Canyon State getaway.
Thanks to this home's location in the Vista Pinnacle community, guests will have access to tennis courts, 2 heated swimming pools, fitness center and woodworking shop for a small fee. As an added bonus, there are also 2 beautiful golf courses within walking distance of the home so you can easily hit the fairways to practice your swing.
Be sure to check out some of the area's many delicious eateries during your stay in the Valley of the Sun. Whether you choose to eat at the garage themed tavern Slick's or grab a drink at Revolu Modern Taqueria Bar, you'll never be more than 3 miles from the house.
Spend some time exploring some of the region's city's if you're looking to fully understand the culture. Sitting within 40 minutes of Scottsdale, Glendale, Phoenix, and Tempe, this property provides access to the heart of the Valley.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a pool, gas grill, double-sided gas fireplace, electric fireplace, jacuzzi tub, stainless steel appliances, laundry machines, free WiFi, garage parking for 2 vehicles and more!
- Unbeatable Peoria Location - Sits in the Vista Pinnacle Community, walking distance from 2 golf courses, tennis courts, 2 heated swimming pools and fitness center (accessible with an additional fee), within 3 miles of delicious dining, and within 40 minutes of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (~29.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 19
- Please note the spa is not available for guest use
- Vista Pinnacle Community amenities are accessible for guests
- Golf is accessible for guests for standard green fees
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 40 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in