|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Located in Hollywood, you are steps from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the world famous Mann's Chinese Theatre and the Kodak Theatre, where the Oscars telecast live.
Entertainment Complex, which houses the Mann Chinese Theatres, Kodak Theatre, shopping, dining and the Lucky Strike Bowling Club and Lounge. Also within walking distance, is the El Capitan and the Egyptian, both restored historic movie palaces playing new and classic films. During the summer, you can take a leisurely walk or a quick taxi ride to the Hollywood Bowl which showcases concerts, musical theatre and the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Sunset Boulevard nightclubs and fine dining and shopping in Beverly Hills is twenty minutes away Downtown, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, the beach or the movie and television studios of Burbank, Universal Studios and Culver City, are all within a less than 20 minute drive
- Sleeps 6 comfortably
- Two Bedroom/Two bathroom apartment
- Both bedroom has1 queen bed,40'LED TV
- Living room has a QUEEN size pull out sofa bed,46' Flatscreen TV, fireplace
- Towels and bedding provided (high end quality)
- On-site laundry (washer & dryer)
- Jacuzzi,Pool LA downtown view from apartment balcony
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Cable TV and FREE wireless internet
- Complete kitchen with all appliances, utensils, plates, pots and pans, etc…salt&pepper, sugar, spices etc..
- Sky Lounge Rooftop sun deck and BBQ area with big screen TV, radio, refrigerator..
- 2 pools and 2 jacuzzis on-site
- 24 hr fitness center
- Gated underground assigned parking(2 parking spaces, tandem for free)
- Extremely safe building with security patrol.
It has an excellent location, in the heart of Hollywood, with all the tourist attractions just a steps away. Safe and clean neighborhood with the famous walking trail minutes up the street. The building has amazing amenities with gorgeous city and mountain view from our rooftop terrace.
We really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was very clean and spacious. Our family of 5 had plenty of room. Loved the location being so near Hollywood Blvd. Appreciated the security and ease of the parking garage.
Loved the apartment in Hollywood!
Timea is very easy to work with. Apartment is as described, if not better. We had everything we needed. Would definitely stay again.
The secure parking in assigned spots means no hassle with trying to find parking in an area where that can be difficult.
Felt safe in the apartment, complex and surrounding area. Literally steps away from all Hollywood highlights. Location makes getting to outlying areas easy.
If i have to come up with a con/negative it would be that you are on Hollywood Blvd in the heart of Hollywood. No noise or security concerns but if you use Hollywood Blvd instead of Franklin Ave you will experience very slow moving traffic.
Thank you Timea! Perfect for our group of 2 adults, one teenage girl and 9 year old boy!
This was our third time in this building and our second time renting from Timea. Timea is a great host. She is always available to answer questions and provide everything to make your stay more enjoyable. The apartment is very spacious and has everything you need.The beds were amazingly comfortable. The roof top terrance, gym and pool were nice to have. The security of the building and convenience of the parking were a bonus.The location is the best. Close to Hollywood Blvd, Runyon Canyon, major intersections and highways. Yet it was very quite. I would definitely recommend this place, in fact we are returning this August.
the place was a nice space but there were no paper towels and one roll of toilet paper. The bathroom shower curtain was moldy and there was no cable the stations said "not subscribed to this channel" on every channel we only got like 5 channels.
The carpet was very dirty like it was never vacuumed. There's a lot of old expired food in the cabinets and refrigerator as well as a bunch of random leftover items from previous tenants in the closets. The towels have different colored stains on them too.
you are paying for a cleaning fee you would think it would be professionally cleaned, it doesn't seem that that is the case. The location and space was great there's just some things that didn't seem like they described on the listing and reviews.
My girlfriends and I planned a trip to Universal Studios and decided to use VRBO for our accommodations. We found Timea's listing and applied, and we absolutely loved what we had all agreed on. It had plenty of space of all of us, she had everything you need or imagin for your stay and you truly felt right at home. It allowed us to all be able to hang out in the same livin space and as well as offered closed off bedrooms once some of us where ready to tuck in. Its right next everything and we loved the premises that her place was located. She was beyond accommodating and super pleasant to work with. I can't wait to come and stay again!
We rented this apartment for a girls weekend in LA. It is a great location, the building is great and has some really nice features, and the parking space is a savior. We took a red-eye into town and the owner had no problem meeting us for check-in at 1am. She was also very flexible on our departure time, doing her best to work with us and the time of our flight home. The apartment was clean and comfortable with all the amenities that we needed.
- Sight seeing buses/tours minutes away
- Hollywood/Highland Metro Station giving you access to all of Greater Los Angeles
- Minutes to 101 Freeway for access to Downtown Los Angeles
- Tons of restaurants and bars
- Even without a car everything is easily accessible by foot or inexpensive taxi ride
- Universal Studios - 10 minutes by taxi/car
- Downtown Los Angeles - 20 minutes by taxi/car
- Hollywood clubs/bars - Many within walking distance and other 5-10 minutes by taxi/car
- Santa Monica Beach, Venice, Marina del Rey - 10-15 miles - 20-30 minutes by taxi/car
- Famous Runyon Canyon hiking trail with amazing views of the entire city from the top is 2 minute walk. Great for hiking, walking, yoga, fitness.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£410|